Looking to buy a Nexus One Sleeve

This is a discussion on Looking to buy a Nexus One Sleeve within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; found one and it just came in the mail today... Nexus One Suede Jacket - Nexus One Sleeve - Nexus One Case - Slim Nexus ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking to buy a Nexus One Sleeve

found one and it just came in the mail today...

Nexus One Suede Jacket - Nexus One Sleeve - Nexus One Case - Slim Nexus One Case - Nexus One Pouch - Nexus One Soft Case - Ultrasuede - WaterField Designs Nexus One Suede Jacket

I got the one with the pocket because I liked the idea of when I am out on a walk or whatever....just being able to slide in my credit card and or some cash and not having something in every pocket.

It is rather stiff right now but the directions claim that the fabric will mold itself over time to fit the phone.

I don't think the overall make is as sturdy as the one the nexus comes with but overall this is a very nice sleeve that provides that simple protection.

Looking for the Nexus one case

I would REALLY LOVE to have that nexus one neoprene pouch/sleeve for my phone! Is the ANYONE that is willing to send me one for free? I highly doubt anyone would want to BUT if ur not using it then I would GLADLY accept it! Thanks, Tyler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links