Anyone know what the THINNEST silicone/rubber stretch-on protector is?

This is a discussion on Anyone know what the THINNEST silicone/rubber stretch-on protector is? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by jodaboda What are you guys doing with your phones in your pockets, playing football? The phone is plastic and aluminum, covered in ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know what the THINNEST silicone/rubber stretch-on protector is?

Quote Originally Posted by jodaboda View Post
    What are you guys doing with your phones in your pockets, playing football? The phone is plastic and aluminum, covered in teflon, then you put a skin on it AND put it in a case?

I think anything that can damage the phone through the skin OR the case can damage the phone through the skin AND a case...
    True, a case and screen protector is very good. I do keep change in that pocket, and then there is lint of course. Want to make sure that trackball works perfectly for years to come. The pouch keeps it extra secure.

You can't blame me for spending $580 or so and wanting to take great care of the darn thing.

I have both. The black rubberized hard case and also the argyle case.

Both are good. The hard case is very tight fit but difficult to remove, which I need to get the SIM card out for my other phone.

The clear argyle patterned is good also and one I prefer as it is slim (not as slim as the hard case above), but fits well and doesn't stick to pant pockets like silicone skins.

The argyle pattern is probably the worst of it. Hope it'll come out in clear without pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by o2mpx View Post

Both are good. The hard case is very tight fit but difficult to remove, which I need to get the SIM card out for my other phone.

The clear argyle patterned is good also and one I prefer as it is slim (not as slim as the hard case above), but fits well and doesn't stick to pant pockets like silicone skins.

The argyle pattern is probably the worst of it. Hope it'll come out in clear without pattern.
    But Amzer is already making the non-patterned rubberized cases. They ship out Feb 1.

Amzer Clear Snap On Crystal Hard Case For Google - Google Nexus One PB99100 - Cases - Fommy.com

Quote Originally Posted by o2mpx View Post

Do those ebay cases scratch the back of the phone? I bought an ebay case that looks similar to yours for the iphone and it scratches the sh!t out of the back.

Edit: It was the hard case. So i guess it doesn't apply to you but anyone else who bought an ebay hard case?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links