Nexus Ones 'Skinz'

This is a discussion on Nexus Ones 'Skinz' within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Was at the Mall last night and they had a Kiosk of cell phone skins that look like the Zagg Skins. Basically little vinyl covers ...

Thread: Nexus Ones 'Skinz'

Nexus Ones 'Skinz'

Was at the Mall last night and they had a Kiosk of cell phone skins that look like the Zagg Skins. Basically little vinyl covers for your phone.

Well, of course they didn't have the Nexus One design yet, but she scanned my phone and was able to create on. She made a scan to do the front as well, but I did not choose that option, Just got the back. It wasn't perfect, but she got all the holes right, and she said she will work on the area around the battery cover (you will see where the vinly goes under the battery). She found the unicorns off the internet, but said she could do any picture.

In case insert pic does not work- here is link:

Picasa Web Albums - Maryalicia Verdec... - Drop Box

anyone else done this? Would love to see pictures.
    Pegasusrider

I LOVE my Nexus One:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Is it covering up the mini second mic hole?
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Is it covering up the mini second mic hole?
    actually, no, you can see it by the left Unicorn's *cough* Ass *cough* :rofl3: how conveniently placed rofl
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol Woody is correct. Hard to see, but there is a itty bitty hole just below the unicorn's rump the water between the rump and the curve of the unicorn's leg.

Also @ Edwin: "i don't see it fit the phone.... =.=" It was a brand new scan and made design, as she makes more she will tweak it and 'fit' the phone better. We are going back Saturday to get m husband's done and see if we can help the tweaking process.
    Pegasusrider

I LOVE my Nexus One:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links