Neuxs One is Scratch-Resistant?

This is a discussion on Neuxs One is Scratch-Resistant? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpGAW6L5x8U[/ame] I've been hearign reports that the nexus one is already fully scratch resistant, as it has a teflon coating or something. This youtube video ...

Thread: Neuxs One is Scratch-Resistant?

Neuxs One is Scratch-Resistant?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpGAW6L5x8U[/ame]
    I've been hearign reports that the nexus one is already fully scratch resistant, as it has a teflon coating or something.
    This youtube video demonstrates that...
    So if the N1 really is scratch-proof, did we all just waste our money buying scratch protectors? :/

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

thats aweome, but still going to keep mine in the case for now - but yes...I ordered a screen protector for mine.
    Pegasusrider

I LOVE my Nexus One:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is a RE-POST.. Merge Threads MODS.
    MOTO DROID & :nexusx:NEXUS ONE

Thats great! Thank you!
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Be careful people, I drunkenly dropped my precious last night....It now sports a few small scratches on the screen and a small hole in the top side corner

I knew I should have bought a hard case until A flip case comes out that I want!

When the Droid first released there were tons of videos stating that the device had Gorilla Glass. Which i believed. Then my phone was upside down, flat on my living room floor. When i went to pick it up, it had a scratch that was pretty deep so from that point on i added an invisible shield. I did the same thing to my Nexus One. Better safe than sorry.
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Matey101 View Post
    Be careful people, I drunkenly dropped my precious last night....It now sports a few small scratches on the screen and a small hole in the top side corner

I knew I should have bought a hard case until A flip case comes out that I want!
    Damn that sucks man. I ordered my silicone case off ebay the same day i purchased my Nexus One. I dont want to mess up my phone. I know it will happen eventually but im gonna try to put it off as long as i can. lol

Very nice and informative vid. But I'm sure there would be many people still going to buy screen proctectors and cases just to be on the safe side. Expecially since the screen does attract finger prints and smudges a lot. The teflon coating is a good idea and doesn't show it as much.
    BTW don't be offended, just an observation.....what's with the ying yang eyelashes?

Quote Originally Posted by NexusNuckie View Post
    BTW don't be offended, just an observation.....what's with the ying yang eyelashes?
    That's not me. :P
    This video has been linked to on other n1/android forums.
    I agree though, the eyelashes are a bit weird.

I'm gonna use a scratch protector just in case anyway.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links