Nexus One headsets

This is a discussion on Nexus One headsets within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; You cant really compare the sound quality for normal and canal headphones. Huge difference between them....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One headsets

You cant really compare the sound quality for normal and canal headphones. Huge difference between them.

Quote Originally Posted by eylee View Post
    Hello, just wanted to contribute my 2 cents. I have the ultimateear ER-6 earphones. Their sound quality is really great and I found them for $50 couple months back. so i'm sure if the ER-6i would be a solid choice as long as you don't mind spending $150 for it.

Personally, for me, it is too expensive. I am instead looking to buy Nuforce NE-7M. I had it about a year back and I lost them...It is only $50 and for the price, it's sound quality is very well known within audio forums like head-fi.org. Only downfall? (well for me it is), it only comes in 1 color, brown.

I went with your recommendation and bought the Nuforce Ne-7M. For the price, these are really really good and am really happy with my purchase.

On a related note, any idea how to make my nexus one use voice calling with my headset? On my old motorola flip phone, I'd just hold down the button on the headpiece, and it would start the "voice dialing" software on the phone. I hold it down now and the nexus one does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by nathan118 View Post
    On a related note, any idea how to make my nexus one use voice calling with my headset? On my old motorola flip phone, I'd just hold down the button on the headpiece, and it would start the "voice dialing" software on the phone. I hold it down now and the nexus one does nothing.
    yeah, this:

link

I bought an adapter with control for my Shure in-earphone, it works great with volume control/play/pause/skip/answer function (not included backward)....and just cost me $35 Hong Kong dollars

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eylee View Post
    Hello, just wanted to contribute my 2 cents. I have the ultimateear ER-6 earphones. Their sound quality is really great and I found them for $50 couple months back. so i'm sure if the ER-6i would be a solid choice as long as you don't mind spending $150 for it.

Personally, for me, it is too expensive. I am instead looking to buy Nuforce NE-7M. I had it about a year back and I lost them...It is only $50 and for the price, it's sound quality is very well known within audio forums like head-fi.org. Only downfall? (well for me it is), it only comes in 1 color, brown.

I went with your recommendation and bought the Nuforce Ne-7M. For the price, these are really really good and am really happy with my purchase.
    glad you like em . how does the button on the 7m work? if you use it with ipod, it pause/play the song. i havn't tested them out with a phone lol

Quote Originally Posted by markos View Post
    I think the headphones that came with the N1 are poor quality and basically just for hands free phone use. Music/sound quality from the headphones is very ordinary especially compared to the Sony Ericsson W705 with standard headphones (my previous phone).

I will definitely be looking to get a replacement.
    Thanks for review

I bought these headphones + mic for my iPod touch a while ago: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic - Apple Store (U.S.)

Would anybody know if they work on the N1? I hope they do... they are the BEST I ever had...

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    I bought these headphones + mic for my iPod touch a while ago: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic - Apple Store (U.S.)

Would anybody know if they work on the N1? I hope they do... they are the BEST I ever had...
    I think the wiring is the same for the N1 as iPhone, so if iPhone wiring is the same as for the iPod touch, then it should work.

Thanks At any rate I'll find out within a week or two

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links