Nexus One headsets

This is a discussion on Nexus One headsets within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by eylee Originally Posted by shadowsky Originally Posted by eylee Hello, just wanted to contribute my 2 cents. I have the ultimateear ER-6 ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One headsets

Quote Originally Posted by eylee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eylee View Post
    Hello, just wanted to contribute my 2 cents. I have the ultimateear ER-6 earphones. Their sound quality is really great and I found them for $50 couple months back. so i'm sure if the ER-6i would be a solid choice as long as you don't mind spending $150 for it.

Personally, for me, it is too expensive. I am instead looking to buy Nuforce NE-7M. I had it about a year back and I lost them...It is only $50 and for the price, it's sound quality is very well known within audio forums like head-fi.org. Only downfall? (well for me it is), it only comes in 1 color, brown.

I went with your recommendation and bought the Nuforce Ne-7M. For the price, these are really really good and am really happy with my purchase.
    glad you like em . how does the button on the 7m work? if you use it with ipod, it pause/play the song. i havn't tested them out with a phone lol
    Yes the button works as expected

The G1 had a mini-USB-to-3.5mm adapter cable with an in-line microphone that permitted me to use my own headphones. I really don't need another set of headphones. Is there a similar cable accessory for the N1?

i got some skullcandy asym untill i hopefully get some better ones, but they work great including call answer button as well as the volume control.

Quote Originally Posted by sexusone View Post
    i got some skullcandy asym untill i hopefully get some better ones, but they work great including call answer button as well as the volume control.
    Could you provide a link to the ones you have?

Skullcandy Store

they're decent, sound isn't amazing, but for the money they are good

Quote Originally Posted by sexusone View Post
    Skullcandy Store

they're decent, sound isn't amazing, but for the money they are good
    Thanks! I'll give them a try.

Skull Candy Titans. Altec Lansing Backbeats Pro. VModa Vibe. Skull Candy Full Metal Jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by markos View Post
    I think the headphones that came with the N1 are poor quality and basically just for hands free phone use. Music/sound quality from the headphones is very ordinary especially compared to the Sony Ericsson W705 with standard headphones (my previous phone).

I will definitely be looking to get a replacement.

I didnt even pick up the N1 earphones until today (they look horrible with the big ear metal thing) - but I disagree on the quality - they sounded suprisingly good to me - very clear and full sound IMHO

I am disappointed that the included headset can't control the volume. It unfortunately looks like the only way to control the volume remotely is through a bluetooth connection and I don't care for BlueTooth battery draining devices.

Quote Originally Posted by alibabaa View Post
    I bought an adapter with control for my Shure in-earphone, it works great with volume control/play/pause/skip/answer function (not included backward)....and just cost me $35 Hong Kong dollars
    Link?

I would love to use my Yuin PK3's with an adapter but I don't know how that would work. Seidio sells a 7" adapter but the mic would'nt be up below your chin but down by the phone. Doesn't seem like it would work unless you held the phone up to your mouth.

I wish Yuin would just make a version with a mic! I prefer Buds to IEM's. If anyone knows of any good buds out there (stoners stop laughing) with call functionality please p.m. me or post links here.

I bought the generic apple buds w/mic for $5 and they sound like crap, just like the stock ones that came with the Nexus.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links