Nexus One headsets

This is a discussion on Nexus One headsets within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw O.k. this is weird. When I'm listening to music on the stock music player and press the pause button on ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nexus One headsets

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    O.k. this is weird. When I'm listening to music on the stock music player and press the pause button on the mic, it launches TuneWiki on my phone. Um...what up? I'm using Nu Force NE-7Ms

Never mind, figured it out. You've got to disable the headset/button feature in TuneWiki
    glad you like the headset bob yeah sorry about not getting back to you about the button issue although i don't have the tunewiki on my nexus so i probably wouldn't have been able to help you out. anyhow, all is well now~

Quote Originally Posted by eylee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    O.k. this is weird. When I'm listening to music on the stock music player and press the pause button on the mic, it launches TuneWiki on my phone. Um...what up? I'm using Nu Force NE-7Ms

Never mind, figured it out. You've got to disable the headset/button feature in TuneWiki
    glad you like the headset bob yeah sorry about not getting back to you about the button issue although i don't have the tunewiki on my nexus so i probably wouldn't have been able to help you out. anyhow, all is well now~
    No worries, I figured it out a couple minutes after I posted. I'm impatient like that. Totally love em' though. Even that little case that comes with them is pretty slick. Now, if only they had a volume button.....

How good is the mic in that one Bob?

Can you answer calls with the button on it also or do you need to use the phone for that? Does the button only pause the music or does it have any other functions?

off shopping for new buds as after 24hrs with the included headphones the volume went on one side!

Pretty disappointed with them to say the least!

Do we have confirmation that the volume control on any brand of headset, actually works with the Nexus One?

Hi guys.

The provided ear phones are very big and uncomfortable. I have bought a very good pair of Panasonic in-ear but they don't have a microphone or remote control. I have tried 2 Nokia Remote+Microphone adaptors but the quality of the audio became so poor.

Does anybody know a good Remote+Microphone adaptor I can by that would not reduce the audio quality? I don't want to spend more than probably $20

Thanks

Morena

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links