Seidio Spring Clip Holster for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Seidio Spring Clip Holster for Nexus One within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; problem for me is that i dun live in the US, I live in HK, i was at one point tempted to purchase from Seidio, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seidio Spring Clip Holster for Nexus One

problem for me is that i dun live in the US, I live in HK, i was at one point tempted to purchase from Seidio, but no, and a big big big no thanks, because shipping will add almost around another $20+ dollars or so? i forgotten now, an extended battery will end up $20+ more, cases etc etc, no free shipping? i'd rather go without. simple as.

I'm from the US but living in Singapore at the moment. I was turned off by the US$26 FedEx international shipping (overnight), but I caved in and got the case + holster + retractable USB cable all with 10% off. There was free domestic shipping, but I figured, hey, what's $26? I'd rather spend that much and know I'm getting a GOOD case, then to buy a cheap one here and there for a few bucks and end up tossing them away.

I LOVE my Seidio case + holster! And the USB cable is small/thin (but need to be careful), and it can charge my N1 and BB9700 at the same time!

I just ordered the spring clip holder. hopefully should receive it soon and I can post my results

Received my Spring Clip Holster and I am VERY impressed with the fit, finish and quality of the product.

The holster feels like it is coated with the same material that the N1 is coated with. The phone feels very secure within the holster with zero movement.

Highly recommended.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links