complete car charging solution

This is a discussion on complete car charging solution within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; i just posted this in the "general" section not realizing that maybe i should of posted it in here... sorry here is my perfect car ...

Thread: complete car charging solution

complete car charging solution

i just posted this in the "general" section not realizing that maybe i should of posted it in here... sorry

here is my perfect car charging solution...

i bought the "Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal" from ebay for $12.88 free shipping.

here is the OFFICIAL link to the Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal.. Griffin Technology: PowerJolt Dual Universal -

here is the EBAY link to the Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal.. Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal 2 USB iPhone 3G 3GS - eBay (item 250532403165 end time Feb-15-10 11:35:46 PST)

then you can either use the usb wire that came with your phone or in my case i wanted a shorter one.. so i bought a 1.5ft wire from monoprice.com for $1

the name of the wire on monoprice is: USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core - (Gold Plated)

here is a link to the wire (in all sizes) you need on monoprice... HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

and a cool thing about monoprice.com is that you can pay for items with your paypal acct.. so you dont have to be nervous about entering credit card info.

enjoy...
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

T&C
    Good Job!

these are out now also...

Amzer® Nexus One Micro USB Car Charger

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links