New Dock ships Monday!

This is a discussion on New Dock ships Monday! within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Innodock Jr. Innodock Jr. Desktop Cradle, Black...

Thread: New Dock ships Monday!

New Dock ships Monday!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just got my Innodock and it is OK. The phone rests solely on the micro usb and does not seem to very stable. I have the Innocase II and it is great, I absolutely love it. I just wish that the Innocase II would work with the Google dock or the Innodock had more secure design. It is also a pain that the only charging option it comes with is a USB cable luckily my Harmony remote has a cool charger and can plug a usb cable into the plug part or else I wouldn't be able to use the dock. If Seidio comes out with a better dock I would buy it but I will deffinitely be looking around for one that works with the case.

Quote Originally Posted by dilagable
    I just got my Innodock and it is OK. The phone rests solely on the micro usb and does not seem to very stable. I have the Innocase II and it is great, I absolutely love it. I just wish that the Innocase II would work with the Google dock or the Innodock had more secure design. It is also a pain that the only charging option it comes with is a USB cable luckily my Harmony remote has a cool charger and can plug a usb cable into the plug part or else I wouldn't be able to use the dock. If Seidio comes out with a better dock I would buy it but I will deffinitely be looking around for one that works with the case.
    Hello,

We have had no issue with the durability of the port so please be assured that the Cradle will last!

Also, we do sell the AC Power Kit separately for you to plug it directly into the wall here:

seidioonline.com

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links