Clear vs. anti-glare screen protectors

This is a discussion on Clear vs. anti-glare screen protectors within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I bought an anti-glare screen protector for the first time and there seems to be a "prism" effect. Most noticable on white backgrounds. I was ...

Thread: Clear vs. anti-glare screen protectors

Clear vs. anti-glare screen protectors

I bought an anti-glare screen protector for the first time and there seems to be a "prism" effect. Most noticable on white backgrounds.

I was wondering if this happens to all anti-glare protectors or if some are better than others? I love the anti-glare/anti-fingerprint effect but to me it really does no justice to the beautiful screen of the Nexus One.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well...

This is the same problem with almost all Anti-Glare Screen protectors. You sacrifice the beautiful screen quality for a less reflective sunlight beam of light....
    I don't find use for an Anti-Glare screen protector, but I sure like how it looks!

I posted on another thread, about generally which one to get. But in response to the debate/question here...I am going to order one. You say that the anti-glare one is going to take away the brightness a little

so I would guess, correct me if I am wrong.

-the anti-glare one would still be better if you want a better "looking" protector
    -the anti-glare one would be better for fingerprints
    -the anti-glare one, outdoors, where the Nexus One is said to suffer, and lose brightness, will actually improve the brightness

-However, the anti-glare one will also take away the brightness indoors, which is the downside?

Would those assumptions be correct? Which one would you get. I can handle a very slight loss of picture brightness, I really want the one that protects, handles finger prints well, and doesn't show grease, but not at a substantial loss. WOULD YOU GET THIS SCREEN PROTECTOR?

thx
    Eric

Anti-glare ones comes with a mirror.. Thats the best part about it. I'm tempted to get one so whenever my hair is messed up I can fix it :D
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EZ, ur avatar/signature, it says Froyo 2.2 stock?? u got it when u got ur phone? Ur in the U.S. I did not

as far as my question, are u able to answer it...does this have the feature I am looking for that verizon has...a rough texture

thanks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links