Nexus One Desktop Dock

This is a discussion on Nexus One Desktop Dock within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just ordered mine tonight. I may have more questions when it comes in, but for right now, does anyone know a way to make ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Desktop Dock

I just ordered mine tonight. I may have more questions when it comes in, but for right now, does anyone know a way to make the alarm louder? I sleep right through a quiet alarm.

Jay

Great progress! Now if only there were a car dock so I can use the GPS effectively *Hint Hint @ Google*

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eylee
    too bad you can't use any cases with this dock i already preordered seidio surface II.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest! We will also be making a Seidio Desktop Cradle to allow you to dock with or without the Innocases and Innocell Extended Batteries, stay tuned!

Any ideas on dates, or sneak peeks?

I can't order from Googles website, how else can I get it?

I am kinda bummed out that the dock is not landscape mode but will probably end up ordering one anyway.

I want the dock bad, but for my blackberry one i payed like 15 bucks, and this one is 45 and does the same thing except this has an audio jack.... i might get the seidio one since i think you can sync that one with your computer.

got mine today and its really nice and well made.

it uses the three gold contact pins at the bottom of the phone rather than the micro usb which is good as im sure the usb pin would have come loose after a while

the bluetooth streaming works good 2, hooked it up to my amp and sound quality is decent.

its more of a charge station than desktop dock

worth $75 plus import duty, hmmm we shall see

I waited for this to be released but for $45 I am disappointed.

Went to Monoprice.com and for $20 I got a ton of stuff for home and car instead.

All I want in a dock is clock mode, sync capabilities and charging...
    Why can't this happen?!

I don't think sync will ever be available because the metal nodes are only for electric contact.
    It would take too much effort to plug in a phone through the usb at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by 205Jay View Post
    I just ordered mine tonight. I may have more questions when it comes in, but for right now, does anyone know a way to make the alarm louder? I sleep right through a quiet alarm.

Jay
    On the alarm screen, press ringtone to bring up the ringtone page. Then us the vol rocker to adjust the alarm volume. Or did you already do that? If that isn't loud enough, lay the phone face down so the speaker is unobstructed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links