Seidio Innocase 2

This is a discussion on Seidio Innocase 2 within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw Originally Posted by waine06 Looks exactly like the pic on the site. Although I am ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seidio Innocase 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by waine06 View Post
    Looks exactly like the pic on the site. Although I am having trouble with using this case w the Seidio screen protector. As you slide the case on, the protector lifts up on the perimeter. I may have to try a different brand screen protector because I am keeping the case. The fit of this case leaves very little room for a screen protector install; particularly cling / static type protectors. I'm sure Zagg Shield type protectors will work perfect, but I'm not fond of solution based products. Otherwise satisfied...
    LOL! I had the exact same problem with my Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard. You have to be very careful but I got it on o.k. You've got to kind of push the phone down on the case while you are sliding it on. Kinda tricky.
    Well when I got it out in natural daylight today I noticed that there is a bubble in the top left corner that I can't get to go away. I think I may have slightly damage the screen guard when installing the case even though I was being pretty careful. I asked Seidio to send me a new screen guard so I can try one more time to see if I can get the 2 to co-exist. I'll report back when I hear from them.
    Please PM me your order #, I will follow up your inquiry tomorrow (Monday)

Sorry for the problem.

Seidio

so im safe in assuming that the case will not work with my full body bse protector

I've been looking around for cases for the N1... and I saw this... looks decent... but, I have put the Zagg Invisible Shield for the phone... so just wanted to know of the Innocase 2 will still fit the phone... (heard it's kinda a tight fit so I'm apprehensive!!)

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

LOL! I had the exact same problem with my Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard. You have to be very careful but I got it on o.k. You've got to kind of push the phone down on the case while you are sliding it on. Kinda tricky.
    Well when I got it out in natural daylight today I noticed that there is a bubble in the top left corner that I can't get to go away. I think I may have slightly damage the screen guard when installing the case even though I was being pretty careful. I asked Seidio to send me a new screen guard so I can try one more time to see if I can get the 2 to co-exist. I'll report back when I hear from them.
    Please PM me your order #, I will follow up your inquiry tomorrow (Monday)

Sorry for the problem.

Seidio
    Ahh, I was hoping you would say that. Done and thank you.

Mmmmm I'm gonna get one. Can't decide between the navy or grey.

I really wish they came in brighter/other fun colors.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Mmmmm I'm gonna get one. Can't decide between the navy or grey.

I really wish they came in brighter/other fun colors.
    Yeah I'm not sure what to get either. If it came in a hue slightly brighter than the burgundy they have, I might bite that one. Else, I might just go with black for now.

Case is great so far. Really wish I could get the Seidio screen protector to work with it. The black looks good on the phone. Seidio has good Customer Service so I may give them a call. Don't know what they can do??

So the case won't fit (or will hard a hard time) with a screen protector film on it?

Mmph, I just ordered a screen protector too...

I received my seidio surface II and i've been using it for 3 days now. I have the boxwave anti-glare screen protector on and I was really careful putting the case on because i know that the particular case brand gives basically no clearance to the glass portion of the screen on the sides and end up pushing the screen protectors up. No matter how careful I was, it pushed my screen protector up a little bit and small bubbles (2-3) formed around the edges...Im not paying too much attention to it because it seems that dust won't get into these bubbles since the case is right at the edge of it.

Maybe different screen protector might be different and won't do this.

However, the quality of the case itself is really superb. I like it and would like to keep it. It has a cutout for the metal connectors on the bottom for the desktop dock...anyone know if it'll work with the dock? i doubt that it will though...

So Static cling screen protectors don't work too well with the case

Anybody have experience with other kind of protectors such as ZAGG, Phantomskinz?

I'm planning to pair this with a Pahntomskinz screen protector

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links