Seidio Innocase 2

This is a discussion on Seidio Innocase 2 within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Wow, nice review, thanks for sharing...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seidio Innocase 2

Wow, nice review, thanks for sharing

Nice snap on case, but i dont know if i could do 30 bucks for a hard case id rather get the dock. I am waiting for my crystal case to come, hopefully i will be satisfied with that.

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyG28 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Here are some pics I took of mine.

Picasa Web Albums - neilsnexusone - Nexus One Sei...
    Thanks for the photos! Judging from the thickness, it doesn't look like the case will allow the N1 to dock onto the Google dock. The pins coming out of the dock don't look that long. Maybe someone with the dock can share their findings.

What if I just took off the bottom? The distance from the bottom of the phone to the bottom of the top section is 1 1/2". Anyway it's going to fit? If not, I think Seidio should re-design the case so that you only have to take off the bottom to dock it. And also make it so the edges don't wrap over on to the screen and interfere with the screen guard if that's possible.

My case just came in and it's extremely thin and gives it a nice texture. Zero lint sticks to it. I had a silicone case before and it was bulking and made the phone look cheap!

As for the screen guard, I am having trouble getting the case on without any bubbles. After trying over and over. I just gave up and accept it the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by FastMhz View Post
    My case just came in and it's extremely thin and gives it a nice texture. Zero lint sticks to it. I had a silicone case before and it was bulking and made the phone look cheap!

As for the screen guard, I am having trouble getting the case on without any bubbles. After trying over and over. I just gave up and accept it the way it is.
    Damn. That's what I was afraid of. The only other thing to do I think would be to get a real sharp pair of scissors and trim vertical edges off of the screen guard. Seidio is sending me a replacement so I may give that a shot but I really don't want to. I would have to cut it perfectly straight to have any chance of it coming out o.k. Where is your bubble forming or do you have multiple? Mine is in the top/left corer.

Damn. That's what I was afraid of. The only other thing to do I think would be to get a real sharp pair of scissors and trim vertical edges off of the screen guard. Seidio is sending me a replacement so I may give that a shot but I really don't want to. I would have to cut it perfectly straight to have any chance of it coming out o.k. Where is your bubble forming or do you have multiple? Mine is in the top/left corer.
    Upper left and bottom left. Right side is perfect. I think it does need a bit of trimming, but without the case it's perfect. It's crazy how sensitive this screen guard is. Maybe you can take a filer and trim the inside of the case a bit that touches the face of the screen to create space for the screen guard.

Actually I just found my step mom's nail supplies and filed it down a bit. The bubble got smaller so it is helping.

Actually I just found my step mom's nail supplies and filed it down a bit. The bubble got smaller so it is helping.
    Good idea. I didn't think about moding the case. Let me know how it works out for you. I really like both of these products and hope I can get them to live together in harmony. The case fits tight enough on sides, it doesn't need to be touching the screen at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyG28 View Post
    Here are some pics I took of mine.

Picasa Web Albums - neilsnexusone - Nexus One Sei...
    Thanks for the photos! Judging from the thickness, it doesn't look like the case will allow the N1 to dock onto the Google dock. The pins coming out of the dock don't look that long. Maybe someone with the dock can share their findings.

What if I just took off the bottom? The distance from the bottom of the phone to the bottom of the top section is 1 1/2". Anyway it's going to fit? If not, I think Seidio should re-design the case so that you only have to take off the bottom to dock it. And also make it so the edges don't wrap over on to the screen and interfere with the screen guard if that's possible.

they have their own dock thats compatible with the innocase so i doubt they would redesign their case to work with googles dock

I guess it comes down to what more important to you then.

Google dock: Slick looking, Bluetooth

Seidio dock: syncing, compatible with innocase

Maybe I'll get both!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links