Seidio Innocase 2

This is a discussion on Seidio Innocase 2 within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm curious to know if the Sedio dock would also have that "desk clock" mode like the Official Nexus One dock, but I'm skeptical that ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Seidio Innocase 2

  1. #31
    Member inque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    33
    I'm curious to know if the Sedio dock would also have that "desk clock" mode like the Official Nexus One dock, but I'm skeptical that it would be because it uses a mini usb port rather than the gold contacts

  2. #32
    Senior Member NeonMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by inque View Post
    I'm curious to know if the Sedio dock would also have that "desk clock" mode like the Official Nexus One dock, but I'm skeptical that it would be because it uses a mini usb port rather than the gold contacts
    The desk clock mode is nothing other then the default CLOCK app.

    The official dock, is nothing other than a bluetooth dock. It automatically opens the clock app, and can play music over bluetooth.

    The Seidio seems like its just a charger dock for the Nexus. It wouldn't have blue tooth.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera


  3. #33
    Junior Member noodle12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11
    Does these cases
    1) make it hard to press the sleep button?
    2) the pictures shown on that picassa album made it look like it added quite a bit of bulk to the phone. Does it still feel sleek, or as thick as an iphone w/ a case?

  4. #34
    Senior Member Bob Loblaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle12 View Post
    Does these cases
    1) make it hard to press the sleep button?
    2) the pictures shown on that picassa album made it look like it added quite a bit of bulk to the phone. Does it still feel sleek, or as thick as an iphone w/ a case?
    1. No. Someone mentioned that it looked like they could have been more precise with the cut-outs but I think they made them bigger than they needed to be so you wouldn't have a problem with the buttons. None of the buttons or inputs are interfered with whatsoever.

    2. Still feels very sleek and smooth but just not slippery like the naked phone feels. I've never had an iPhone so I can't speak to that but it doesn't feel like it's added much bulk to me.

  5. #35
    Junior Member terranz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3
    hi guys, do you need to have a screen protector on before you put on the innocase 2? i'm worried about it getting scratched by the case as it slides on.

    i'm thinking to order, but the seidio customer service is kind of slow.

    thanks for understanding

  6. #36
    Senior Member Kevin_808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    115
    Looks like a nice case so far, but for $30 (plus shipping)??? Hmmm...I think that's overpriced for a phone case.

  7. #37
    Member seidioseidio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by terranz
    hi guys, do you need to have a screen protector on before you put on the innocase 2? i'm worried about it getting scratched by the case as it slides on.

    i'm thinking to order, but the seidio customer service is kind of slow.

    thanks for understanding
    Hello,

    If you have a Ultimate Screen Guard from us, make sure it is installed in the center of the screen. If not, the case may press against it. As long as it is on centered, you should have no issue with it at all.

    Regards,

  8. #38
    Member kcs7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by waine06 View Post
    Looks exactly like the pic on the site. Although I am having trouble with using this case w the Seidio screen protector. As you slide the case on, the protector lifts up on the perimeter. I may have to try a different brand screen protector because I am keeping the case. The fit of this case leaves very little room for a screen protector install; particularly cling / static type protectors. I'm sure Zagg Shield type protectors will work perfect, but I'm not fond of solution based products. Otherwise satisfied...
    LOL! I had the exact same problem with my Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard. You have to be very careful but I got it on o.k. You've got to kind of push the phone down on the case while you are sliding it on. Kinda tricky.
    Well when I got it out in natural daylight today I noticed that there is a bubble in the top left corner that I can't get to go away. I think I may have slightly damage the screen guard when installing the case even though I was being pretty careful. I asked Seidio to send me a new screen guard so I can try one more time to see if I can get the 2 to co-exist. I'll report back when I hear from them.
    I don't know if you did or not but you need to let the screen protector dry for at least a day then put the case on. While it is wet or fresh it moves from the pressure. I had that problem with my old iPhone.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Bob Loblaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by kcs7272 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post

    LOL! I had the exact same problem with my Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard. You have to be very careful but I got it on o.k. You've got to kind of push the phone down on the case while you are sliding it on. Kinda tricky.
    Well when I got it out in natural daylight today I noticed that there is a bubble in the top left corner that I can't get to go away. I think I may have slightly damage the screen guard when installing the case even though I was being pretty careful. I asked Seidio to send me a new screen guard so I can try one more time to see if I can get the 2 to co-exist. I'll report back when I hear from them.
    I don't know if you did or not but you need to let the screen protector dry for at least a day then put the case on. While it is wet or fresh it moves from the pressure. I had that problem with my old iPhone.
    Yea I got the screen protector right when it came out. The case came later.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Bob Loblaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by terranz
    hi guys, do you need to have a screen protector on before you put on the innocase 2? i'm worried about it getting scratched by the case as it slides on.

    i'm thinking to order, but the seidio customer service is kind of slow.

    thanks for understanding
    Hello,

    If you have a Ultimate Screen Guard from us, make sure it is installed in the center of the screen. If not, the case may press against it. As long as it is on centered, you should have no issue with it at all.

    Regards,
    what do you mean by "center of the screen"? The USG fits the display almost perfectly save for a very small gap vertically. how could you install it not centered without the guard overlapping on to the phone case?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum