Seidio Innocase 2

This is a discussion on Seidio Innocase 2 within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just received my Seidio Innocase 2 in black. Great fit and finish so far. The case has a felt liner to prevent scratches to the ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seidio Innocase 2

Seidio Innocase 2

Just received my Seidio Innocase 2 in black. Great fit and finish so far. The case has a felt liner to prevent scratches to the back of the device. It's thicker than any other case I have ordered from Seidio but in a good way. The top and bottom pieces interlock nicely. I highly recommended this case despite the $30 price tag. A small investment to protect a great phone in my opinion. Will try to provide a few pics later if I can. Get this one if you were waiting to hear whether it was worth a shot. :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've been looking all over for some user-generated pics.

Would love to see how it looks. If you can show just how 'thick' it can get. Seidio's page claims 1mm thick (which isn't much bulk at all really).

How's the color? Pretty close to what it's showing on the website?

Looks exactly like the pic on the site. Although I am having trouble with using this case w the Seidio screen protector. As you slide the case on, the protector lifts up on the perimeter. I may have to try a different brand screen protector because I am keeping the case. The fit of this case leaves very little room for a screen protector install; particularly cling / static type protectors. I'm sure Zagg Shield type protectors will work perfect, but I'm not fond of solution based products. Otherwise satisfied...

Here are some pics I took of mine.

Picasa Web Albums - neilsnexusone - Nexus One Sei...

Quote Originally Posted by waine06 View Post
    Looks exactly like the pic on the site. Although I am having trouble with using this case w the Seidio screen protector. As you slide the case on, the protector lifts up on the perimeter. I may have to try a different brand screen protector because I am keeping the case. The fit of this case leaves very little room for a screen protector install; particularly cling / static type protectors. I'm sure Zagg Shield type protectors will work perfect, but I'm not fond of solution based products. Otherwise satisfied...
    LOL! I had the exact same problem with my Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard. You have to be very careful but I got it on o.k. You've got to kind of push the phone down on the case while you are sliding it on. Kinda tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by waine06 View Post
    LOL! I had the exact same problem with my Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard. You have to be very careful but I got it on o.k. You've got to kind of push the phone down on the case while you are sliding it on. Kinda tricky.
    Well when I got it out in natural daylight today I noticed that there is a bubble in the top left corner that I can't get to go away. I think I may have slightly damage the screen guard when installing the case even though I was being pretty careful. I asked Seidio to send me a new screen guard so I can try one more time to see if I can get the 2 to co-exist. I'll report back when I hear from them.

does it make the phone feel more bulky? i like to have my phone in my pocket and i really wanted this case, but if it makes the phone more bulky i don't think i would get it :/

Quote Originally Posted by SubyWill View Post
    does it make the phone feel more bulky? i like to have my phone in my pocket and i really wanted this case, but if it makes the phone more bulky i don't think i would get it :/
    Of course it makes the phone more bulky to an extent. I think you mean to ask "how much more bulky?". If that is your question then not much. I carry my phone in my pocket too and it doesn't seem bad. Although I always had it in the foam slip case before so maybe I don't notice it. If you kept it naked before, you may notice more of a difference. The case fits glove tight though and it's pretty thin so if you're going to get a case that's going to offer any kind of protection at all, I can't imagine one with a slimmer profile than this one.

The phone actually feels better in my hand now though. With the smooth surface and rounded edges I felt like I had to squeeze it extra tight so it wouldn't slip. Now I can grasp it more naturally.

looks like they could have made the cuts more precise

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Here are some pics I took of mine.

Picasa Web Albums - neilsnexusone - Nexus One Sei...
    Thanks for the photos! Judging from the thickness, it doesn't look like the case will allow the N1 to dock onto the Google dock. The pins coming out of the dock don't look that long. Maybe someone with the dock can share their findings.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links