Ulta-case.com anyone get one yet?

This is a discussion on Ulta-case.com anyone get one yet? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Cases are so hard to find have one off ebay but just no style to it. Saw these here today just wondering if anyone has ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ulta-case.com anyone get one yet?

Ulta-case.com anyone get one yet?

Cases are so hard to find have one off ebay but just no style to it.

Saw these here today just wondering if anyone has one for an iPhone or ipod?

They look pretty nice.
    Ultra-Case.com

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i'm looking into it right now. I kinda want one but already have the seidio surface 2. but from judging at other reviews for ipod series, the company itself looks legit to me.

Damn, i just ordered one of those crystal cases...

I ordered the raspberry colored one but still awaiting delivery.

I seriously thought about purchasing one, but after looking closely, it looks like they are semi-transparent, like those vinyl plaid ones are. I already have a vinyl plaid ones, so I didn't want to purchase basically the same thing.

The pictures on the site do not give much detail. When somebody gets their hands on one of these, please post pictures!

They're silicon and the crystal case mixed together. The front and the strip across the back are crystal, or vinyl whatever you want to call it. And the rest is silicon. They have nearly the same this.g on ebay for much less too boot.

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    can you please put up a link for the crystal case
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

Just ordered one the other day and being A-D-D impatient, I paid extra for fedex. It has shipped but keep in mind when ordering from them that is is coming from HK so they say they need 21 days if you dont use express mail. Also ordered the seido innocase. When i get both, i will post but quality-wise, the ultra-case seems to be in a class by itself. I looked at all the knock-offs and on those the cut outs for buttons etc. make them look like ****. Only way to really know if to hold in your hands. I will post as soon as they come in.

Quote Originally Posted by jdeproductions View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    can you please put up a link for the crystal case
    they are on ebay

I purchased a Black, Grey, Purple, and Maroon colored ones for me and my wife. They are great because we both have inscriptions on the back of our phones and the slight transparent backing allows for our engraving to show

and People can stop asking me dumb questions like is that the New Iphone......SMH!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links