Anyone Try These Cheap Screen Protectors?

This is a discussion on Anyone Try These Cheap Screen Protectors? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; So i just got my n1 and being a college kid means alot of running around n dropping your phone at times so i def ...

Thread: Anyone Try These Cheap Screen Protectors?

Anyone Try These Cheap Screen Protectors?

So i just got my n1 and being a college kid means alot of running around n dropping your phone at times so i def need to get a protector my phone. Was wondering anyone have anything basic like this, looks pretty solid

Clear Screen Protector Film for HTC Google Nexus One - eBay (item 150409767929 end time Feb-28-10 14:44:47 PST)

and also i bought this case for it

BLACK Rubberized Phone Cover Case Google Nexus 1 One - eBay (item 250568304833 end time Feb-21-10 22:23:31 PST)

Im thinking the combo of both of them are pretty solid and come up to 10 bucks or say, good investment if you ask me

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Try the skinomi protector, total cost after a retailmenot.com coupon was like 9 with shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by astros148 View Post
    So i just got my n1 and being a college kid means alot of running around n dropping your phone at times so i def need to get a protector my phone. Was wondering anyone have anything basic like this, looks pretty solid

Clear Screen Protector Film for HTC Google Nexus One - eBay (item 150409767929 end time Feb-28-10 14:44:47 PST)

and also i bought this case for it

BLACK Rubberized Phone Cover Case Google Nexus 1 One - eBay (item 250568304833 end time Feb-21-10 22:23:31 PST)

Im thinking the combo of both of them are pretty solid and come up to 10 bucks or say, good investment if you ask me
    I switched from Symbian to Android on January 6 2010...

...then I sold my N1 to get the AT&T version but I'll wait for a qwerty solution from google or better with AT&T band support and got the Nokia E75...

lol

Follow up with a review and let us know how they work out.

Buy zaggs screen protector,worth the money.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links