Nexus One Invisible Shield by Zagg

This is a discussion on Nexus One Invisible Shield by Zagg within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, just wanna say something about Invisible Shield from Zagg for Nexus. Do not buy it, waste of money. A lot of bubbles, they don't ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Invisible Shield by Zagg

Exclamation Nexus One Invisible Shield by Zagg

Hi, just wanna say something about Invisible Shield from Zagg for Nexus. Do not buy it, waste of money. A lot of bubbles, they don't go away as promised, also sticky on the front. Easy to damage and peel offf.... Before, I had just a regular srceen protection from T-mobile store for My Touch, it's still perfect ( 6month), but Zagg - piece of sh...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

FWIW, my experiences with Zagg have been the complete opposite of yours. Used them on my iPod touch, Samsung BlackJack 2, and Slacker G2 player. No issues on any of them.

I prefer the Static ones myself. I had a Skinomi on my Nexus One. Decided to replace it with a Boxwave Crystal. Almost the exact same feeling as the original screen but now I feel like it is protected.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

hah i just got mine in the mail yesterday, i am going to take it to one of those zagg shops and have them put it on, so if they screw up i have someone to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    hah i just got mine in the mail yesterday, i am going to take it to one of those zagg shops and have them put it on, so if they screw up i have someone to blame.
    Great idea. My major complaint about my Skinomi was the trash under the protector. I had a fairly long thread and 3-4 dust pieces. The ripply effect DID go away after a couple of days. Just realized there was a small bubble under the back, looked and it is gone. So even larger bubble can migrate out.

The edges of the Skinomi are rough and catch on things. In a couple of places the points are starting to peel up.

Getting someone with exerience to do the job will probably really help.

Or return it and order a Boxwave. They can be peeled up and you can use tape to pull off any trash. If you really screw them up, take them off and wash them.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

i use bestskinsever and its great,

check out my review you might even get a laugh out of it...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMQBKuAMj_Y[/ame]

Took mine to the mall a couple weeks ago and then put a crystal case over it. ...It looks good.....Orange peel of course, but no bubbles....The key is use lots and lost's of water till every bubble is out and doesn't look gluey...If it looks real gluey that will go away within 48-72 hrs but if you use enough water you want get that look. Then use a hair dryer to make sure sides are sticking down...Again the key is lots of water...This is from me F'in up zagg screens and watching the shop do it.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasfever View Post
    Took mine to the mall a couple weeks ago and then put a crystal case over it. ...It looks good.....Orange peel of course, but no bubbles....The key is use lots and lost's of water till every bubble is out and doesn't look gluey...If it looks real gluey that will go away within 48-72 hrs but if you use enough water you want get that look. Then use a hair dryer to make sure sides are sticking down...Again the key is lots of water...This is from me F'in up zagg screens and watching the shop do it.
    Using too much fluid is really dangerous to the phone.

Actually the key to getting no bubbles/ripples is using the RIGHT amount of liquid.

To little, and you get the really streaky gluey look. To much, and it won't stay and peel easily!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by blacksilva View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMQBKuAMj_Y

haha nice vid, but why in gods name did a clothes pin just waddle away?

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksilva View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMQBKuAMj_Y

haha nice vid, but why in gods name did a clothes pin just waddle away?
    Thanks, what close pin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links