Nexus One Dock worth $45

This is a discussion on Nexus One Dock worth $45 within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Beer Goggles Originally Posted by artcarney ... Also, I have an iMac. Anyway to connect the sound output to that? All I ...

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nexus One Dock worth $45

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by artcarney View Post
    Also, I have an iMac. Anyway to connect the sound output to that? All I have is a Mic input with a single stereo plug. If I get a cable from Radio Shack with stereo plugs at both ends will that work?
    Most laptops only have mono in on the mic port (I don't know about the Macs). You might look at the documentation and see if that's true.
    iMac is the desktop, Macbook is the laptop.

A bit more investigating (on Apple's web site) and I discovered it's a stereo audio in jack so I may be in luck. We'll see ....

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Also, I have an iMac. Anyway to connect the sound output to that? All I have is a Mic input with a single stereo plug. If I get a cable from Radio Shack with stereo plugs at both ends will that work?
    Most laptops only have mono in on the mic port (I don't know about the Macs). You might look at the documentation and see if that's true.
    iMac is the desktop, Macbook is the laptop.

A bit more investigating (on Apple's web site) and I discovered it's a stereo audio in jack so I may be in luck. We'll see ....
    Sorry, I got confused. But mic jacks, in general, are mono (desktop or laptop).

Sorry, I got confused. But mic jacks, in general, are mono (desktop or laptop).
    Not a prob and thanks for the info about mic jacks!

whoa... you mean this whole time the dock has had BT capabilities and I didn't know it? I thought it was just a "dumb" charger with a plastic support. Does it activate BT when you cradle the phone onto it like the car dock does? I can't remember ever seeing BT being activated but I guess I never really looked when it was on the dock.

Quote Originally Posted by ellesshoo View Post
    whoa... you mean this whole time the dock has had BT capabilities and I didn't know it? I thought it was just a "dumb" charger with a plastic support. Does it activate BT when you cradle the phone onto it like the car dock does? I can't remember ever seeing BT being activated but I guess I never really looked when it was on the dock.
    There's a setting for that.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links