Amzer® Polished White Snap On Crystal Hard Case

This is a discussion on Amzer® Polished White Snap On Crystal Hard Case within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Amzer Polished White Snap On Crystal Hard Case For HTC - HTC Nexus One PB99100 - Cases Anyone got this yet? I like it because ...

Thread: Amzer® Polished White Snap On Crystal Hard Case

Amzer® Polished White Snap On Crystal Hard Case

Amzer Polished White Snap On Crystal Hard Case For HTC - HTC Nexus One PB99100 - Cases

Anyone got this yet? I like it because it actually covers the whole bottom part except for the ball. That way there aren't two color shades.

I'm curious to whoever has it...

1)What material does it feel like? Matte? Like the G1 finish?
    2) Do you think it'll protect it from a fall?
    3) Is the sleep button hard to press?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Junior Member robots.in.disguise's Avatar
    i opted for a silicone case, but my friend has the crystal hard case. she really likes it - especially for the drunken nights where the phone ends up on many-a bar floor. she has this one Amzer® Nexus One Rubberized Hot Pink Snap On Crystal Hard Case

Good to hear. I. Broke down and ordered the white one. Hopefully it comes soon and isn't too smooth for my hands.

Did you get this yet? I'm thinking of buying it myself. I'm confused as to how it can be rubberized AND polished at the same time. I think that's one description of it I read, anyway. How do you like it? I"m also looking for a screen protector that has a matte finish and goes on electrostatically without a liquid solution. Any suggestions?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links