Is this the car dock??

This is a discussion on Is this the car dock?? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I think we got off on the wrong foot. We can totally be internet friends now. Jump for joy!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this the car dock??

I think we got off on the wrong foot. We can totally be internet friends now.

Jump for joy!
    Rooted Nexus One

Ummm...ok. But you have to get your own unicorn. I'm pretty possessive.

On a serious note...this board could REALLY benefit from a few subforums. Do you agree? I mean, new people are coming in every day and sifting through loads of posts to find relevant info can be a pain. I know someone's gonna say "search", but some of the most pertinent information is found in posts that are WAY off topic and pages long. As far as I'm concerned, that's extremely inefficient.

For example, could we get subforums under "Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports", like, idk, "Reception/3G Issues", "Touchscreen Issues", "Sound Issues", and so on?

And maybe under "Nexus One Accessories", we could get "Docks", "Chargers", "Skins", etc.

Hell even a FAQ stickie may alleviate some repostings...it would take a bit more management and updating, but honestly I too get tired of reading all the repetitive posts day in and out. Any thoughts on this subject?

Wait a second...are you suggesting I was the no-jumping fatty in that pic?!? mother-f'er!

haha that's the funniest thing ive read in a long time.that's going in my sig when I get to my computer

I like how the fat chick on the end cant jump lol

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    Nope, they crapped in my frosted flakes.

It's just a trend I've noticed over the last month. The vid is on the mainpage here: http://www.nexusoneforum.net/

Maybe you should change the type of cereal you are eating......either that or stop collecting data trends on this forum!

i thought this was going to be allot of flaming... but instead i got some thing funny as hell. A+.

and i 2nd the sub-forums. i get so tired of reading the SAME thing over and over.... AND OVER make me want to punch a unicorn.

::this forum is still better than the Google one WTF is going on their::

From the left that's a desktop dock that allows you to port your Nexus one and charge your spare battery on the side.

Middle is the regular $45 dock.

Right does look like a car dock to me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links