Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

This is a discussion on Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Kobe_No_Means_No I took a few pictures of the case: Imageshack - hk2010lastday006.jpg Imageshack - hk2010lastday008.jpg Imageshack - hk2010lastday013.jpg Imageshack - hk2010lastday016.jpg The ...

View Poll Results: Will the EVO 3D Sell Out?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
  • Undecided

0 0%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_No_Means_No View Post
    I took a few pictures of the case:
    Imageshack - hk2010lastday006.jpg
    Imageshack - hk2010lastday008.jpg
    Imageshack - hk2010lastday013.jpg
    Imageshack - hk2010lastday016.jpg

The 3rd picture shows the strip of rougher texture that goes across the top of the bottom piece.

The last picture shows the Seidio case next to a $5 Ebay snap-on case. The snap-on case has very poor build quality and doesn't close properly, leaving gaps between the upper and lower case. Slider cases are the way to go.

My LCD is covered with Bestskinsever, which doesn't have any problems with the Seidio case, although I'm still pretty careful when putting the case on because it does rub against the edge of the LCD.

Here are a few more pictures:
    ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting
    Imageshack - hk2010lastday010.jpg
    Imageshack - hk2010lastday011.jpg
    Imageshack - hk2010lastday020.jpg

Thanks a million for the pics. Does the case add much bulk to the phone?

At least to me, no, it does not add much bulk to the phone.

On a side note, it also improved my one finger scrolling and tapping since the case sort of blocks out a part of my palm registering on the screen.

Thanks. I just ordered mine.....

Hello All,

We couldn't help but notice that some members have expresses dissatisfaction with their cases for the Nexus One and we want to help! Please reply or PM us your concerns and we will be more than happy to look into it for you!

Regards,

I previously had an innocase II for iphone and it had a very snug fit. The Nexus One case doesn't click in as tight and there is a little play in the rear of the case.

My fits perfect. I feel much safer and the pouch can be stored away. I do wish it was made of a rubber-ish material. I had an iSkin Revo case on my iphone and it was dropped MANY times and nothing ever happened to it.

I got the cheaper snap plastic case in the mail today. it was HORRIFIC quality. Put it on, and felt like it was going to scratch up my phone.

So I'm returning that, and I ordered a Seidio Innocase! I'm really excited. I shoulda gotten it in the first place but oh well.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by djp24
    I previously had an innocase II for iphone and it had a very snug fit. The Nexus One case doesn't click in as tight and there is a little play in the rear of the case.
    Hello,

We are sorry about your experience and would like to help, please PM us your order number and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,

Is the Innocase thinner or the Premium skin case(silicone from Seidio)? I am trying to decide which case I should get. It says the Innocase is 1mm thick, but didnt state the thickness of the other.

great customer service by seidio!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links