Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

This is a discussion on Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just got my case in. I'm very happy with the quality and the fit. I love it......

View Poll Results: Will the EVO 3D Sell Out?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
  • Undecided

0 0%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

I just got my case in. I'm very happy with the quality and the fit. I love it...

how fast would I get mine if I am in the same city as you Seido?? Also is shipping any cheaper since i am local??

Quote Originally Posted by ootherocoo View Post
    I just got my case in. I'm very happy with the quality and the fit. I love it...

AH!

Is that the Ash gray one?

I freaking ordered the Ash Gray, WHILE it said it was in stock on the site, and then get a email saying its been backordered and I have to wait up to another week to get the case.

So, i'm waiting with no case on my Nexus. Makes me really unhappy. It looks amazing though!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

thanks 4 the pics!

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post

AH!

I freaking ordered the Ash Gray, WHILE it said it was in stock on the site, and then get a email saying its been backordered and I have to wait up to another week to get the case.

So, i'm waiting with no case on my Nexus. Makes me really unhappy. It looks amazing though!

Im glad i didn't order the gray. I did see limited quantity which normally means not in stock. Also i dont like the fact the case and holster cost 49.95 but i have to order $50 to get %10 and free shipping. That's a rippoff "in my opinion" 5 cents short! Haven't seen a company cheat a potential buyer like that in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post

AH!

We will receive another shipment Monday (2/15) or Tuesday (2/16). All colors will be in stock by then.

If you PM me your order #, I will follow up to make sure it goes out as soon as it comes in.

Thanks for the patience.

Seidio

Im glad i didn't order the gray. I did see limited quantity which normally means not in stock. Also i dont like the fact the case and holster cost 49.95 but i have to order $50 to get %10 and free shipping. That's a rippoff "in my opinion" 5 cents short! Haven't seen a company cheat a potential buyer like that in a long time.[/QUOTE]

Im with you. It is what it is, but I was going to do the innocase/ dock combo. I was at $49.95, and didnt want to spend another $20 on something else just to get the deal. So, I just settled for the Innocase, and the $6 shipping. I wouldnt say they are cheating us, but it is what it is.

p.s.-Seidio, let me know if you add 5cents to the packages. Ill cancel my order and do the combo.

Couldn't take it anymore, after reading through this post and seeing how this company's customer service appears, I had to order. Ended up ordering case & dock combo and new battery. Did I end up paying a little more than I planned on? Sure, But i think the quality of the product and the customer service is worth it. Thank you Seidio team. And I will be posting in a couple of days once i receive my package.

Quote Originally Posted by kasrhp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dallasfever
    Im glad i didn't order the gray. I did see limited quantity which normally means not in stock. Also i dont like the fact the case and holster cost 49.95 but i have to order $50 to get %10 and free shipping. That's a rippoff "in my opinion" 5 cents short! Haven't seen a company cheat a potential buyer like that in a long time.
    Im with you. It is what it is, but I was going to do the innocase/ dock combo. I was at $49.95, and didnt want to spend another $20 on something else just to get the deal. So, I just settled for the Innocase, and the $6 shipping. I wouldnt say they are cheating us, but it is what it is.

p.s.-Seidio, let me know if you add 5cents to the packages. Ill cancel my order and do the combo.
    I totally agree with you, but as much as I am not a sucker for gimmicky promotions, I still caved in. The worst part is, I moved to Singapore, so I had to pay the $26 FedEx international shipping (no free/discounted international shippin gwith the promo).

Instead of finding something cheap to buy (which is their <$10 screen protector), I ended up stupidly adding the Retractable Dual-Head Sync & Charge Cablefor a absurd price of $18!! But I have to admit, it's light, thin, convenient, compact, and the only one I've seen that is dual-headed. It's perfect for my BlackBerry Bold 9700 (work phone), and I can also use it on my Kindle and Nokia N82 for when I travel.

Damn rip off, but damn good quality case! I half-regret getting the holster, though. It's a great design, but the N1 is too bulky to wear on your belt/waist. I guess it's good for securing your N1 to your bag, purse strap, or your clothes for exercising/running.

Best case out for the N1. I like the size and the screen protector I got from seidio has made me a fan of their products. The spring clip holster is great too. The only problem I had was trying to get the case on with the screen protector. Which honestly isn't a big deal. I got the screen fixed quick.
    PDA's to Windows Mobile to Android... G1 to Cliq to Nexus One

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links