Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

This is a discussion on Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Ghost A lot of people have. The best thing to do is make sure the screen protector is as centered as possible. ...

View Poll Results: Will the EVO 3D Sell Out?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
  • Undecided

0 0%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    A lot of people have. The best thing to do is make sure the screen protector is as centered as possible.

When putting the case on try to use a little upwards pressure to make sure the screen protector and the case come into as little contact as possible.

In an earlier post someone said they knew someone who had luck using a nail file to shave the edges down to make it fit better.

Good luck.
    thanks for the tips. Will do these.

I just ordered one. They are expensive but, after reading the thread and viewing the photos, I decided I wanted one. It would be nice if it could fit in the dock - since I already have it - but, I mostly just stream music with it so, I don't need to sit the phone in the dock.

Just got mine in. I love it. Def worth the cost. I was worried about it adding too much bulk to the phone. still think and sleek. the case is smooth and feels great in the hand. recommend it for everyone. I also got the dock and the battery. very happy with my purchase.

I recently purchased Amzer® Luxe Argyle Skin Case - Clear and came 2 days ago. I have to cut extra space for the camera and bigger space for charging. I didn't like so i think i will switch to Seido Innocase II. now..!

FINALLY got my Ash Grey Innocase today!!

I loveee it! I was using a cheap silicone/plastic case and while it was nice, I didn't like the way the buttons were covered because it made me nervous.

The case is great quality, and it fits all the holes and buttons PERFECTLY, but it made my screen protector bubble on the lower left half slightly. I tried many times to get it to not do that, but the protector is a cheapo and I don't like it so I don't mind. I ordered a BestSkinsEver screen protector, that I will be replacing shortly.

I LOVE the button cut outs. They are perfect for my fingers to push easily, and make the VOLUME buttons even easier for me to press with my nail.

The bottom of the case doesn't snap on audibly but its very secure. I like the rough texture strip actually. I got some STICKANDROID stickers, and put the android on the back of the case. But because of the cases texture, the sticker wasn't sticking very secure, so I cut out some old protector skins I had lying around and put it over back. It looks kinda shiny but I don't want my sticker peeling off! :P

I LOVE these cases! I would be SOO happy if they came in brighter colors.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Anyone bought this case instead of the Innocase II ?

Innocase Snap, Black

I'm looking at that one as well now

I have a quick question regarding this case.

Does it have a lot of "cushion" to it? I know it's listed as a hard case which generally means no, but I want a soft case that will be able to prevent damage if my N1 is accidentally dropped. Hard cases do a very poor job with shock absorption, so a softer case is preferrable. Can anyone tell me how soft it is and how well you think it would protect against damage from a drop?

Quote Originally Posted by ximian View Post

Does it have a lot of "cushion" to it? I know it's listed as a hard case which generally means no, but I want a soft case that will be able to prevent damage if my N1 is accidentally dropped. Hard cases do a very poor job with shock absorption, so a softer case is preferrable. Can anyone tell me how soft it is and how well you think it would protect against damage from a drop?
    The Innocase Surface is literally just a plastic case with velvet lining.

While it will protect from light drops and scratches, if you dropped it more than a few feet on a hard/concrete surface, i think it would be the same as dropping it without a case on.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ximian View Post

The Innocase Surface is literally just a plastic case with velvet lining.

While it will protect from light drops and scratches, if you dropped it more than a few feet on a hard/concrete surface, i think it would be the same as dropping it without a case on.

so it's not rubberized at all? i want something like the incase slider case for iphone.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links