Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

This is a discussion on Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just received mine, and its definitely the best case i have ever seen. I think this would be fine getting dropped from any reasonable ...

View Poll Results: Will the EVO 3D Sell Out?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
  • Undecided

0 0%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

I just received mine, and its definitely the best case i have ever seen. I think this would be fine getting dropped from any reasonable height. I could be wrong, but I cant see anything cushioning the blow better than this. There was a review on this from an owner who tested it and threw it around his apartment, and said the phone still worked fine. The case has a soft feel to it, not plasticky at all. It fits snuggly, and does have the velvet lining. I am very satisfied with it. Also, the case locks in place, therefore when it drops, the case wont snap apart.

Seidio changed my order and did not even inform me. As a result, I received the wrong item and, to ship it back, I have to pay for the shipping myself because of Seidio's errors.

Quote Originally Posted by ximian
    I have a quick question regarding this case.

Does it have a lot of "cushion" to it? I know it's listed as a hard case which generally means no, but I want a soft case that will be able to prevent damage if my N1 is accidentally dropped. Hard cases do a very poor job with shock absorption, so a softer case is preferrable. Can anyone tell me how soft it is and how well you think it would protect against damage from a drop?
    Thank you for your comments! While there are not a lot of space within because we develop everything to be an exact fit, there is the velvet lining to absorb some of the shock and also prevent dust and lint from getting in to scratch the case from the inside!

Quote Originally Posted by deel
    so it's not rubberized at all? i want something like the incase slider case for iphone.
    The outside of the case is indeed rubberized to give you additional grip, the feeling is very similar to the Nexus One battery cover.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Does it have a lot of "cushion" to it? I know it's listed as a hard case which generally means no, but I want a soft case that will be able to prevent damage if my N1 is accidentally dropped. Hard cases do a very poor job with shock absorption, so a softer case is preferrable. Can anyone tell me how soft it is and how well you think it would protect against damage from a drop?
    Nope, no cushion at all. It is essentially a plastic, hard case. For example, if you place it on a wooden table, it would make a "clank" sound, unlike soft cases. From a drop, I don't think it would protect a lot from damage.

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Thank you for your comments! While there are not a lot of space within because we develop everything to be an exact fit, there is the velvet lining to absorb some of the shock and also prevent dust and lint from getting in to scratch the case from the inside!
    What? The velvet lining really does nothing besides protect the back of the phone from being scratched when you're putting on the case since the lining is so thin.

The case doesn't protect from dust and lint. It actually causes more dust to build up inside the case. See for yourself when you remove the case after a few weeks of use.

so it's not rubberized at all? i want something like the incase slider case for iphone.
    No, all it does is give you grip. It doesn't protect from drops, etc.

Personally, the Incase Slider cases are better quality for the price. The 2 halves on my case, for example, look like they were cut with scissors and do not match up perfectly on the sides, which is definitely something that I would not expect for an item of this price.

Quote Originally Posted by nexuslexus
    Seidio changed my order and did not even inform me. As a result, I received the wrong item and, to ship it back, I have to pay for the shipping myself because of Seidio's errors.
    Hello,

We are sorry for your experience. I spoke to my Customer Service Department and seemed like they offered you a full refund for the entire purchase, including the original shipping cost, but you declined. They also noted that they did not change your order, the design of the case had some minor changes (adding the grip strip). Unfortunately, we cannot offer partial refund simply when customer does not like the design and does not return the case.

If you would like instead, we could refund you the cost of the item plus the postage listed on the return package.

Hello,

We are sorry for your experience. I spoke to my Customer Service Department and seemed like they offered you a full refund for the entire purchase, including the original shipping cost, but you declined. They also noted that they did not change your order, the design of the case had some minor changes (adding the grip strip). Unfortunately, we cannot offer partial refund simply when customer does not like the design and does not return the case.

If you would like instead, we could refund you the cost of the item plus the postage listed on the return package.
    ????

I emailed customer service, but I haven't received a response yet...

????

I emailed customer service, but I haven't received a response yet...
    I apologize for the mix up, please PM us your order number and email address and we will be more than glad to see what we can do!

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by nexuslexus View Post

Nope, no cushion at all. It is essentially a plastic, hard case. For example, if you place it on a wooden table, it would make a "clank" sound, unlike soft cases. From a drop, I don't think it would protect a lot from damage.

What? The velvet lining really does nothing besides protect the back of the phone from being scratched when you're putting on the case since the lining is so thin.

The case doesn't protect from dust and lint. It actually causes more dust to build up inside the case. See for yourself when you remove the case after a few weeks of use.

No, all it does is give you grip. It doesn't protect from drops, etc.

Personally, the Incase Slider cases are better quality for the price. The 2 halves on my case, for example, look like they were cut with scissors and do not match up perfectly on the sides, which is definitely something that I would not expect for an item of this price.

thanks! best response follow ups ever. finally got my questions answered. anyone know if the gelli case mate cases are like incase?

I just received my inocase 2 today. I got the sapphire blue. I must say I'm impressed. This case's quality is better than what I had and, I should have ordered this from the beginning. It feels like the case came with the phone.

Like most everyone, I had a little trouble getting the case on without disrupting the screen protector but, it wasn't that bad. I reapplied the protector before putting the case on and was able to maneuver it while it was still a little moist.

I ordered the Innocase for my palm treo pro (2 phones ago). The quality seemed nice at first but one major flaw with mine. The 2 parts don't snap together all that well. If your holding the top half when you pull the charger out of the phone the case comes a part very easily. quite annoying.

I expressed how i felt about it to seidio and they said to send the item back with the rma, which i did. Well i sent it usps and didn't get the delivery confirmation so no tracking. Seidio denied ever receiving the case so i was out $30. I'll never order from them thieves again.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links