Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

This is a discussion on Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin I ordered the Innocase for my palm treo pro (2 phones ago). The quality seemed nice at first but one major ...

View Poll Results: Will the EVO 3D Sell Out?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
  • Undecided

0 0%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin
    I ordered the Innocase for my palm treo pro (2 phones ago). The quality seemed nice at first but one major flaw with mine. The 2 parts don't snap together all that well. If your holding the top half when you pull the charger out of the phone the case comes a part very easily. quite annoying.

I expressed how i felt about it to seidio and they said to send the item back with the rma, which i did. Well i sent it usps and didn't get the delivery confirmation so no tracking. Seidio denied ever receiving the case so i was out $30. I'll never order from them thieves again.
    Hello,

I am sorry about your experience and would like to help. Did you return the item recently? If so, please PM me your order information and I will look into this for you.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I ordered the Innocase for my palm treo pro (2 phones ago). The quality seemed nice at first but one major flaw with mine. The 2 parts don't snap together all that well. If your holding the top half when you pull the charger out of the phone the case comes a part very easily. quite annoying.

I expressed how i felt about it to seidio and they said to send the item back with the rma, which i did. Well i sent it usps and didn't get the delivery confirmation so no tracking. Seidio denied ever receiving the case so i was out $30. I'll never order from them thieves again.
    Hello,

I am sorry about your experience and would like to help. Did you return the item recently? If so, please PM me your order information and I will look into this for you.

Regards,
    Sent Seidio a PM about 5 hours ago. I'll keep everyone posted on if they ever respond and what they say or do with my issue of never being refunded for the return.

You guys really need to PM SeidioSeidio like ScottyPimpin did. I can speak from personal experience that he has gone out of his way to make sure I am satisfied with my products. I also referred another guy who was having a problem and he took care of him too.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

Hello,

Regards,
    Sent Seidio a PM about 5 hours ago. I'll keep everyone posted on if they ever respond and what they say or do with my issue of never being refunded for the return.
    Well Seidio replied back, apparently i have a store credit I was never aware of.... so hey at least they took care of me 9 months later I guess i'll be giving that innocase II a 2nd shot, hopefull this one will be better.

What is the trick to removing the two half's

Hi. I received my Innocase II a few days ago, and I am very satisfied with it. The one problem I have, is that I can't seem to unlock the two half's of the case. I dont want to put to much presure on the case in an effort to separate the half's as I dont wish to break this case.
    Is there a trick to this, a special method to remove the case? I may purchase the extended battery, but I would need to figure out how to remove this case first, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by fibroman View Post
    Hi. I received my Innocase II a few days ago, and I am very satisfied with it. The one problem I have, is that I can't seem to unlock the two half's of the case. I dont want to put to much presure on the case in an effort to separate the half's as I dont wish to break this case.
    Is there a trick to this, a special method to remove the case? I may purchase the extended battery, but I would need to figure out how to remove this case first, LOL.
    lol well it's good to see they fixed that issue. The one I had on my palm treo pro wouldn't stay together at all

Quote Originally Posted by fibroman View Post
    I just wiggle it back and forth a bit while pulling apart.

Mine fits like a glove. Fit and finish is MUCH better than I ever expected and I already had high hopes from seeing seido's cases on several iphones. Bought this and their 1600 battery. Ordered both on Tuesday and recieved Friday morning. Great product and fast processing and delivery!!

I had my FIRST big drop today with my Nexus.

I dropped it from my hand all the way about 3 feet onto concrete cerment.

It was pretty horrible. But I had my Innocase on the phone, and it protected my nexus! It got dented on 2 edges, but I rather have the case a bit scratched rather then the phone! It hit the ground right on the edge, so I'm almost positive the screen would have shattered too.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    I had my FIRST big drop today with my Nexus.

I dropped it from my hand all the way about 3 feet onto concrete cerment.

It was pretty horrible. But I had my Innocase on the phone, and it protected my nexus! It got dented on 2 edges, but I rather have the case a bit scratched rather then the phone! It hit the ground right on the edge, so I'm almost positive the screen would have shattered too.
    Sorry to hear about the drop but this is great news!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links