Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

This is a discussion on Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I got my 2nd replacement screen guard from Seidio today. I had been having issues with the guard and the Innocase. Their recommendation was to ...

View Poll Results: Will the EVO 3D Sell Out?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
  • Undecided

0 0%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

I got my 2nd replacement screen guard from Seidio today. I had been having issues with the guard and the Innocase. Their recommendation was to make sure the guard was installed in the center of the screen. I tried my best but it looks like it still came out very slightly off center. When I tried to put the case on, I was still having interference issues. On a tip from another member, I took an emery board to the offending edges. It worked great! After a bit of filing I was able to get the case on with nary a bubble to be found. The case still fits very snug and you can't tell that I've modified it at all. I'll take some pics tomorrow in natural daylight so you can see how it came out. In my opinion, the edges of the case wrap a bit too far around and need to be filed back if you want an absolutely perfect looking screen guard (talking about the cling type, not sure how it works with the water ones).

edit: was running late for work and didn't get a chance to take any pics this morning. will do tomorrow.

O.k. so here is a picture of my Innocase with the Ultimate Screen Guard on showing that it is possible to use the case without disturbing the screen guard.
    You just may need to file back the edges of the case a bit like I did.

Well, I have had my Seidio case for a couple weeks now. Its great. I haven't had any of the problems nexuslexus has. No dust or lint. Case looks great.

But, I did drop it yesterday. I dropped it from my bar height countertop, which is about 4 feet high. I saw it go flying through the air, crash on one of the four corners, and bounce back up another foot in the air before it stopped clunking around on my ceramic tile floors in my kitchen......not a scratch, dent, ding, or issue with the phone or the case. Both still look brand new. Would never have known it happened. Simply amazing. Thanks Seidio.

i like this case. it is solid. nice thoughtful touches like the felt lining to protect the phone.

it's just not that great looking. i havent seen a case better looking for the n1 though, so its not that.

but when i see some iPhone cases, like the Speck ones, that can be sexy as hell, i wish we had more options.
    ---------------------
    www.simplyathos.com

Quote Originally Posted by kasrhp View Post
    Well, I have had my Seidio case for a couple weeks now. Its great. I haven't had any of the problems nexuslexus has. No dust or lint. Case looks great.

But, I did drop it yesterday. I dropped it from my bar height countertop, which is about 4 feet high. I saw it go flying through the air, crash on one of the four corners, and bounce back up another foot in the air before it stopped clunking around on my ceramic tile floors in my kitchen......not a scratch, dent, ding, or issue with the phone or the case. Both still look brand new. Would never have known it happened. Simply amazing. Thanks Seidio.
    I too dropped my phone about 3 or 4 feet the other day on to same nasty rough asphalt. Phone came out unscathed. I got a few scratches on the case that are barely visible. I also got a few scratches on the screen, one particularly nasty. Thankfully, I also had the Ultimate Screen Guard on there. I ordered a replacement guard today so I took off the old one to reveal a beautifully un-harmed display. Best $12 I ever spent!

can you buy that case at a mall or something. Don't want to wait for shipping

ultra case looks nicer. how are they. are they available at a mall?

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    Seidio Products aren't sold in stores.

The NexusOneForum store and a few other sites have the Innocases in stock. But you will have to wait for shipping either way. It only took about 4 days to receive it... Just wait it out! The cases are worth it.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

:rofl3:Hard to believe that someone in this day and age actually WANTS to go to a local store to buy something!:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    What's a mall?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links