Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

This is a discussion on Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; So are there any problems with the screen protectors you use moisture to adhere to the screen and the innocase II? I have an innocase ...

View Poll Results: Will the EVO 3D Sell Out?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
  • Undecided

0 0%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Satisfied with your Seido Innocase II?

So are there any problems with the screen protectors you use moisture to adhere to the screen and the innocase II? I have an innocase II and I'm trying to decide between the seidio brand and the phantomskinz ( Phantom Skinz - Clear Protection Film for HTC Google Nexus One )

Thanks Bob and Mary for the pictures.

I notice the case that comes with the N1 still fits with the innocase on, although its a tight fit. Nothing I'd use daily but maybe if you had to pack the phone for some reason or wanted some extra in pocket protection.

I want to order this case but shipping to my location in Canada is a whopping $9.98 bringing my total to $39.93 usd. Not to mention any charges when it reaches the border. Yikes

Quote Originally Posted by mamatee View Post
    I want to order this case but shipping to my location in Canada is a whopping $9.98 bringing my total to $39.93 usd. Not to mention any charges when it reaches the border. Yikes
    Bought mine here. ;]

Quote Originally Posted by chobie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mamatee View Post
    Bought mine here. ;]
    Great link - thanks

Got mine in Amethyst Purple probably will arrive on Wed. Got it from htcdepot and they ship out pretty quick.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links