Need advice about phone covers (bestskinsever, etc.)

This is a discussion on Need advice about phone covers (bestskinsever, etc.) within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by sifugazz I use the best skins ever, cheap and effective. I had them on my iphone and blackberry, after long use I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need advice about phone covers (bestskinsever, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by sifugazz View Post
    I use the best skins ever, cheap and effective. I had them on my iphone and blackberry, after long use I removed and both looked new, kept the re-sale value high and the devices looking awesome. I get the incase 2 in a few days, not sure how it will fit over. I got the full body BSE, but you may want to just go with the screen and an incase...

G
    I don't know much about BSE but I assume it is not rubberized. I'm looking for something that will be easier to grab.

Since I'm going with a rubberized case and screen protector, is there a better screen protector than BSE?

no there all basically the same. I vote bse cause its cheap and good quality

Quote Originally Posted by supsandroid View Post
    no there all basically the same. I vote bse cause its cheap and good quality
    Excellent. Thanks.

I've got the BSE and am super happy with it.

I also got a rubberized case but don't have it on my N1 as it won't fit with the BSE covering the phone. I'm a little nervous about not having a hard-case on my phone but like the feel of the BSE so much that I decided to take a chance.

BSE installation is very simple...just take your time, follow the instructions carefully and you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I've got the BSE and am super happy with it.

I also got a rubberized case but don't have it on my N1 as it won't fit with the BSE covering the phone. I'm a little nervous about not having a hard-case on my phone but like the feel of the BSE so much that I decided to take a chance.

BSE installation is very simple...just take your time, follow the instructions carefully and you should be good to go.
    Sounds good. Thanks.

Just read the instructions for the BSE. I don't think I can wait for 24 hours without using my Nexus One. Are there any screen skins that can be used immediately? Not too impressed with the BSE website either. The images in their instructions don't show, and the address they gave for the instructions can't be found. They aren't professional IMO.

Is the BSE screen cover anti glare and fingerprint resistant? I found one that claims to be both: http://www.ultra-case.com/product.php?pID=427

Quote Originally Posted by abe12345 View Post
    Just read the instructions for the BSE. I don't think I can wait for 24 hours without using my Nexus One. Are there any screen skins that can be used immediately? Not too impressed with the BSE website either. The images in their instructions don't show, and the address they gave for the instructions can't be found. They aren't professional IMO.

Is the BSE screen cover anti glare and fingerprint resistant? I found one that claims to be both: Ultra-Case.com
    the BSE is pretty resistant to fingerprints and glare yes, it also has kind of a tacky feel to it. Not tacky as in cheap but tacky as in tactile, like it's a lot less slippery than the phone itself.

I used mine right after I did it.. contrary to the instructions no peeling or anything. Granted, it looked like crap the first day because the adhesive hadn't cleared but now it looks like it's not even there
    Send Me a Text!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abe12345 View Post

Is the BSE screen cover anti glare and fingerprint resistant? I found one that claims to be both: Ultra-Case.com
    the BSE is pretty resistant to fingerprints and glare yes, it also has kind of a tacky feel to it. Not tacky as in cheap but tacky as in tactile, like it's a lot less slippery than the phone itself.

I used mine right after I did it.. contrary to the instructions no peeling or anything. Granted, it looked like crap the first day because the adhesive hadn't cleared but now it looks like it's not even there
    Thanks. Good to know. I ordered the Clarivue anti-glare. Will just wait for that to arrive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links