mirror screen protector?

This is a discussion on mirror screen protector? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anybody try this yet? Ultra-Case.com i some how messed up my skinomi thinking of a replacement. just wanted to know if it looks weird and ...

Thread: mirror screen protector?

mirror screen protector?

Anybody try this yet? Ultra-Case.com
    i some how messed up my skinomi thinking of a replacement. just wanted to know if it looks weird and also how the screen looks when its on active mode

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've been looking at mirror screens also.

They are pretty cool. Had one on my older phones. The mirror is indeed a MIRROR when the screen is off, and clear when the screen is on.

PROBLEM IS: The screen itself is very very thick. It was extremely noticeably thicker on my old phone, and that wasn't a touch screen. Thicker protectors = Less screen sensitivity.

Also, it makes the screen much harder to see, unless the brightness is pumped up to 100%. The Nexus screen is just about impossible to view on low brightness, in direct sunlight. So i imagine that in direct sunlight with the mirror screen on, the visibility would be less than that.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Junior Member robots.in.disguise's Avatar

mirror protectors

i really like mine. i'm ocd about stuff in my teeth, so it comes in handy. lol. go here..that's where i got mine Amzer® Nexus One Mirror Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth

Quote Originally Posted by robots.in.disguise View Post
    i really like mine. i'm ocd about stuff in my teeth, so it comes in handy. lol. go here..that's where i got mine Amzer® Nexus One Mirror Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth
    hows the sensitivity of the screen?

Junior Member robots.in.disguise's Avatar
    the sensitivity isn't really affected at all. at first it was a little different, but after a few minutes i didn't notice a difference.

I just ordered my mirror screen from googlenexusoneaccessories.com and i hate it. It gives off a haze effect. It makes the screen quality horrible. Also, it didnt lay on the screen very well which was also annoying. I am going to order a clear one soon.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links