Sport Armband Recommendations??

This is a discussion on Sport Armband Recommendations?? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Has anyone found a good sport armband for running with N1s? I found a crapy one with thick plastic over the screen that was made ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sport Armband Recommendations??

Sport Armband Recommendations??

Has anyone found a good sport armband for running with N1s?

I found a crapy one with thick plastic over the screen that was made for iphone on ebay that holds it, but it is difficult to use the touchscreen through the thick plastic front.

Does Seidio ever make sportbands for execising that go with the Innocase II? Would love something that works with a case that snaps in an out of the armband. Thoughts?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by CavyN1 View Post
    Has anyone found a good sport armband for running with N1s?

I found a crapy one with thick plastic over the screen that was made for iphone on ebay that holds it, but it is difficult to use the touchscreen through the thick plastic front.

Does Seidio ever make sportbands for execising that go with the Innocase II? Would love something that works with a case that snaps in an out of the armband. Thoughts?
    Belkin Sport Gym Armband Case for iPhone 3G S 3Gs 32GB - eBay (item 360186030939 end time Mar-02-10 18:11:09 PST)
    I use this belkin sports band for iphone. works good.

Do you know if it the phone with the case will fit in this?

Does the N1 fit snug in there?

if you have a case, most likely it won't fit.
    it fits very tight and snug without the case.

Mwi

Jogging and Nexus One Armband and headphones

It took me a while to get the best fit finding a good armband and sports headphones for jogging and sports with Nexus One.

First I had to find the headphones as the headphone jack is a 4-connector one instead of the standard 3-connector stereo jack. I guess the 4th connector is for controls and mic. I use the Sennheiser MX680 Sports Adidas, and the sound is great Name:  nexus one headphones sennheiser armband.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  1.18 MB. it comes with its own volume control which works. For the Controls you can you buy a separate Belkin plug.

For the armband, I found the Belkin Dualfit Sport Armband for the iPhone 3GS, and it fits exactly the Nexus One Name:  nexus one armband.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  585.2 KB. Even the volume control on its side has separate rubber buttons (see picture Name:  nexus one armband volume.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  715.4 KB), the camera comes out (if needed to do sports), and the mini-USB port opening fits. The trackball has special caption in the plastic Name:  nexus one trackball armband.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  797.6 KB, but you cannot turn the ball. Touchscreen does work pretty well, the 4 buttons at the bottom of screen you need to press a bit harder, but also works.

And then for N1 apps I use the free "My Tracks" Apps, that works great, with detailed map, speed and distance information and statistics.

has anyone tried this?:
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003GMHJAS/]Amazon.com: NEW!! Tuneband for Nexus One Google Phone, Grantwood Technology's Armband and Silicone Skin and Screen Protector, Black: Electronics[/ame]

no reviews on Amazon yet...

thinking about ordering one soon. If i do I'll let ya'll know what one and let ya'll know what i think of it.
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

I've been looking around for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mwi View Post
    First I had to find the headphones as the headphone jack is a 4-connector one instead of the standard 3-connector stereo jack. I guess the 4th connector is for controls and mic.

For the armband, I found the Belkin Dualfit Sport Armband for the iPhone 3GS, and it fits exactly the Nexus One . Even the volume control on its side has separate rubber buttons (see picture)

And then for N1 apps I use the free "My Tracks" Apps, that works great, with detailed map, speed and distance information and statistics.
    Nice review and suggestions there MWI.

Cuppla questions though.

1) Why bother with a 4-connector jack when a standard 3-connector works fine and as you say the Belkin case gives you access to the Volume control in any case?

2) Is the Belkin case water resistant enough to go jogging in the rain?

Has anyone tried using CardioTrainer ?

It looks pretty good. It has a pedometer feature (as well as GPS of course) and I was wondering it anyone has used it. I wonder if the Pedometer will work as well as a Nike+Run BT sensor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links