Fommy & Zagg Invisible Shield - My experience

This is a discussion on Fommy & Zagg Invisible Shield - My experience within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I bought the full body case from Fommy on 1/12/10. It took over 3 weeks for me to receive my full order from them. I ...

Thread: Fommy & Zagg Invisible Shield - My experience

Thumbs up Fommy & Zagg Invisible Shield - My experience

I bought the full body case from Fommy on 1/12/10. It took over 3 weeks for me to receive my full order from them. I sent them an email after 10 days and asked them where my stuff was at and they proceeded to tell me that it was on back order. I asked them why when I ordered it said it would be shipped on 1/18/10 to which they had no response. I finally got them on the live chat and they told me that it would arrive on 2/1/10, I got a partial shipment on 2/1/10 and the last piece on 2/12/10.

The invisible shield was next to near impossible to install. I bought the full body armor but was only able to install the screen protector with the solution provided. Today was cleaning my screen with the microfiber cloth and noticed some scratches on it. I tried to wipe them off, but they wont go away.

I'm not very happy at the moment with this product or the level of service I received from Fommy.com as I also bought their rubberized hard case and the right side of the case is mis-cut and mis-aligned.

Your thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images           

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I forgot to add that the "cut" of the screen protector is not consistent with that of the screen either. I am so disapointed with Zagg right now its not even funny. I sent them an email with questions about replacement and it seems I have to pay full price for another one + shipping and once I return the old one they will reimburse me for everything but the shipping.....
    Attached Images Attached Images   

thanks, i was just about to order this product. i think i will reconsider now.

Quote Originally Posted by kanjinfo View Post
    thanks, i was just about to order this product. i think i will reconsider now.
    Try if for yourself. I've had good experience with Zagg. Just order it directly from zagg.com

Last time I checked ZAGG20 got you 20% off your purchase. I don't know how you could possible scratch the film. It's a self healing film. You scratch it, and the scratch slowly works out. (unless you cut it).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links