Boxwave = New N1 Accessories

This is a discussion on Boxwave = New N1 Accessories within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Was just lurking around the net and found a few new Boxwave cases for the Nexus One. This is a leather one that looks pretty ...

Thread: Boxwave = New N1 Accessories

Boxwave = New N1 Accessories

Was just lurking around the net and found a few new Boxwave cases for the Nexus One.

This is a leather one that looks pretty unique:

Designio Leather Sleeve Case - Nexus One Leather Sleeve Case / Nexus One Leather Sleeve Case

Here are silicones that look like some other ones that have been out for a while:

FlexiSkin - Nexus One Case / Nexus One Case / Nexus One Skin Case / Nexus One Skin Case

A lot of them also offer free shipping.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I love the concept of the leather one, but the case is inherently defective.

Why? The leather covers the loudspeaker on the back which already is terrible without anything blocking it, with the cover it'll be useless. Also, the front leather patch up top covers the proximity sensor, so you won't be able to multitask while in-call, which is important if you want to look something up for someone, or even bring up the dial-pad to navigate a call center's menu system.

Again, I love leather covers for phones and have been waiting for a Nexus One version to finally come out, but it's not worth giving up certain features for.

Yay I'll maybe buy this thing later :P

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links