cheapnexusone.com bad service

This is a discussion on cheapnexusone.com bad service within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I bought the amzer white hard case from them 2 weeks ago. I checked the mail everyday. I emailed them the first week with no ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheapnexusone.com bad service

cheapnexusone.com bad service

I bought the amzer white hard case from them 2 weeks ago.

I checked the mail everyday. I emailed them the first week with no response. I emailed them again the second week and was notified finally that they were on back order and it won't be in until the next week or two.

I later found out from a thread on here that the case has changed but their picture has not. if you check amzer's site, they changed the look of the case to not completely cover the bottom (around the trackball).

Be wary of the crappy customer service here. I ended up cancelling my order and ordered a crystal skin case from ebay.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Jon
    I ordered from Nexus One Accessories, Google Nexus One Cases, HTC Nexus One Chargers and it seems like they have one rep working at a time because every time i call about my order it goes to some type of voicemail its ridiculous

If anything, shouldnt websites like that be throwing your guys' inner alarms? Seriously, it looks beyond shady, and it the names of the sites "googlenexusoneaccessories.com"...seriously?
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

Jon
    I know it sounds shady but it was tempting.... my purchase was only 24 bucks but trust me if its a scam they will not get away with this. I also blame HTC and Google for not having the necessary accessories for the nexus one available come release date!

T&C
    Quote Originally Posted by serialtoon View Post
    If anything, shouldnt websites like that be throwing your guys' inner alarms? Seriously, it looks beyond shady, and it the names of the sites "googlenexusoneaccessories.com"...seriously?
    Your inner alarm?

Dude you serious going to toss people under the bus because they order on line and your basing it on a on line store name??

Who the heck says this website or that website is any good based on a name.

I have had crappy service on line ordering from Att and once from Apple!

Thats why we have forums to help each other out...

By the way crappy service from Ultra Case all over this website out of Hong Kong but I and someone else bought and 3 weeks later still have no cases and they just sent an email yesterday after 6 emails.

I am hoping to get my cases this weekend, time will tell.

When ordering on line do it with a credit card or paypal and dispute it if needed.

Jon
    Thank you bro I just checked out cheapnexusone.com their accessories look pretty good as well... lets just wait and see although the site I ordered from has bad customer service I've been in contact with them via email and phone. But lets see how my accessories look when I get'em

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Thank you bro I just checked out cheapnexusone.com their accessories look pretty good as well... lets just wait and see although the site I ordered from has bad customer service I've been in contact with them via email and phone. But lets see how my accessories look when I get'em
    I hope you have better luck than I have. I ordered from cheapnexusone.com on 2-4. I am still waiting. I called last week and was told it is still on back order. I see Amzer's has no back order.

Jon
    Dude my accessories sucked I only spent $25 bucks so it didn't bother me really... lesson learned.

Jon, why do you say your accessories suck? I was just about to pull the trigger on that white rubberized shell case...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    ...I also blame HTC and Google for not having the necessary accessories for the nexus one available come release date!
    :confused:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links