Slim cases

This is a discussion on Slim cases within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; i ordered one too thanks everyone!...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slim cases

i ordered one too thanks everyone!

anyone mind putting up pics and a short review of their gelli cases once they get them?

Thanks for pointing out case mate. I haven't found a good slim case for mine, but I might go for more protection with the case mate tough. I hope you find what you're looking for!

Would N1 with Case-Mate Gelli Case fit in the N1 dock? Anybody have tried?

Oh damn. I may be ordering one of those this week also. I got a cheap plastic case from that think nexus one site. and its horrid quality and also they sent me the back with the belt clip hole when I ordered one without that hole.

Also can anyone tell me if the gelli case or the hard hybrid case offers good protection from the camera lense. The one I have right now leaves much of the camera exposed when I set it on its back. I liked my innocase slider for my iphone because I could lay it in my cars center area or other places without worry of scratching or damaging the camera. I can see from the photo that it shows a lot of it. But i'm wondering if its thick enough to where when you set it down the case touches the surface rather than the camera. thanks.

Ill post up a full review once I receive mine. A lot of people are really interested in it.

Yeah. I went ahead and ordered the gelli case yesterday afternoon also. I wish priority shipping was included. But i went ahead and paid for it. It appears its coming from Georgia. So hopefully it will get to Texas soon.

I just placed an order for the case-mate tough. I'm just not fond of the soft pouch the phone came with. Coming from a blackberry which came with a hard leather pouch, I feel the phone needs a lot more protection.

Anyone know of a UK source for the Gelli cases, their shipping costs are insane?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links