Slim cases

This is a discussion on Slim cases within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just got my gelli case from Case-Mate and I really like it. It adds very little extra bulk to it (which is important to me) ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slim cases

Just got my gelli case from Case-Mate and I really like it. It adds very little extra bulk to it (which is important to me) it has a nice smooth feel so it shouldn't collect lint like some silicone cases do but it is a soft case so it should protect it from drops. I also like the that it is close to the same shade as the phone. Plus you can still see my stickandriod sticker, which is a big + in my opinion!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

wow.. talk about fast shipping. I got the case today along with 'naked' for my 5th gen nano.

I gotta say, that N1 case is just amazing. I thought it was going to feel like these cheap ones sold on ebay and amazon. but it proved me wrong

I also like the color. from a distance you cant really tell that you have a case on

definitely a nice add.

I just ordered a Gelli from case-mate. I have a knock-off of the "The One" by Ultra Case which is pretty good, but mine doesn't fit perfectly so I'm going to give this a try.

Quote Originally Posted by slyydrr View Post
    I just ordered a Gelli from case-mate. I have a knock-off of the "The One" by Ultra Case which is pretty good, but mine doesn't fit perfectly so I'm going to give this a try.
    I think you'll like it. Picked one up today and am pleased.

I finally received my poly something black diamond case from ultra-case---niiiice...definately worth the wait came from Hong Kong

I ordered the case-mate gelli case on tuesday and paid for the priority shipping. I got a notice of shipping confirmation. but I haven't been able to get an updated status. It was supposed to arrive in 2-4 days. today was day 3. I know I still have until tomorrow before it starts being late. But the lack of tracking info is worrying me. Has anyone else had this issue with case-mate?

Quote Originally Posted by DustinCasler View Post
    I ordered the case-mate gelli case on tuesday and paid for the priority shipping. I got a notice of shipping confirmation. but I haven't been able to get an updated status. It was supposed to arrive in 2-4 days. today was day 3. I know I still have until tomorrow before it starts being late. But the lack of tracking info is worrying me. Has anyone else had this issue with case-mate?
    The confirmation number is merely a delivery confirmation I believe. It won't actually show tracking information.

WOW~

the case looks so good,where did you buy? anyother type or materials of the case?

i got an Amzer case. it's pretty damn tough and not bulky at all. they have different colors there of course but nothing beats the sleek look of black. it's silicon and rubber combined. hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by SiFO View Post
    hey guys .. i just ordered 2 cases.. one was the silicon .. which was too bulky and the other was a slim hard cover but the quality was cheap. one of the edges wont clip on all the way.. and the inner shell wasnt painted black (was left white), so you can see white line were the front+back clip together

anyways .. i m looking for a slim one that doesn't give that bulkiness, something like the 'barely there' by case mate for the iphone

thanks in advance
    Just noticed today that CASE-MATE is coming out with a "barely there" case for N1. It's on their website and it says " coming soon"... Hopefully the wait is not too long.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links