Slim cases

This is a discussion on Slim cases within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, We are so excited to see these positive feedbacks on our Gelli Cases and Tough Cases for N1. Yes, Barely There cases are ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Slim cases

Hi all,

We are so excited to see these positive feedbacks on our Gelli Cases and Tough Cases for N1. Yes, Barely There cases are on their way to us, so are the ID cases.

The best one in my opinion is the skin from gadget wrapper... They have a kiosk in the mall here in TX,and theyll even put it on for you if you dont think you can. Its similar to the invisible shield but it doesnt have the orange peel look.Ive had a g1,a pre,a hero and now the nexus. I put the invisible shield on all of them except the N1,and its not hard at all to do it just take some concentration.

This is the happiest ive ever been with protection for my phone. Ive tried plenty of cases,but i dont like adding bulk to my phone...
    I keep my phone in my front pocket so an actual case is pretty much out of the question...

I am tempted to try the case-mate gelli tho

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links