Slim cases

This is a discussion on Slim cases within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; hey guys .. i just ordered 2 cases.. one was the silicon .. which was too bulky and the other was a slim hard cover ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slim cases

Slim cases

hey guys .. i just ordered 2 cases.. one was the silicon .. which was too bulky and the other was a slim hard cover but the quality was cheap. one of the edges wont clip on all the way.. and the inner shell wasnt painted black (was left white), so you can see white line were the front+back clip together

anyways .. i m looking for a slim one that doesn't give that bulkiness, something like the 'barely there' by case mate for the iphone

thanks in advance

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Look up the gelli case by case mate, it looks to have a pretty slim form factor. I just ordered one and should be getting it soon. Case mate is a reputable company as well, and it has been reviewed on the iPhone before.

I was in your same position and this was the best case I found.

yup case mate is awesome. I had their barley there for the 3GS. I just ordered the Gelli an hr ago

Quote Originally Posted by SiFO View Post
    yup case mate is awesome. I had their barley there for the 3GS. I just ordered the Gelli an hr ago
    Awesome. Everyone I tell about the gelli has purchased it without question.

is the gelli case more like silicone or is it a mixture of hard case and rubber case, like the incase fluro slider for iphone. i really like those cases

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    is the gelli case more like silicone or is it a mixture of hard case and rubber case, like the incase fluro slider for iphone. i really like those cases
    Its a plastic resin, the second kind you mentioned. Much better suited for gadgets. Silicone is just too sticky.

I just ordered the tough case...looks like we finally have a quality case for the N1.

https://www.case-mate.com/Google-Cas...-One-Tough.asp

Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post
    I just ordered the tough case...looks like we finally have a quality case for the N1.

https://www.case-mate.com/Google-Cas...-One-Tough.asp
    Looks like case mate has quite a few buyers. That tough case looks very nice as well.

Tough Case ordered at 11:30am, received shipping confirmation at 3:00pm. Should have it in 2-3 days. Case-mate = A+.

I still want a barely there for our N1s

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links