Zagg or other?

This is a discussion on Zagg or other? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Well I scratched my unscratchable zagg screen protector, so I was wondering if I should spend around $5 for them to send me a new ...

Thread: Zagg or other?

Zagg or other?

Well I scratched my unscratchable zagg screen protector, so I was wondering if I should spend around $5 for them to send me a new one because of their waranty or ditch zagg and go with some other brand? I know a lot of people don't like zagg but I had good luck with them on my ipod touch so I figured I'd try it.

If you think I should go with another brand, which brand? I was thinking xo skins, bestskinsever, or bodyguardz. I only want the kind you use water with and I only want a screen protector. I know theres a post a few down with a bunch of protectors but I figured It's been a month now and everyone give their full impression on the protector they like best. thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I prefer either Zagg or CaseMate Clear Armor. I found BSE is sub par on the Nexus.

i use bestskinever. it's pretty good, and cheaper than the rest. zagg for the nexus one is not as opaque.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links