Otterbox Case

This is a discussion on Otterbox Case within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; wow saw the defender series!! i want one for my N1! i hope they do make one for our phones!...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Otterbox Case

wow saw the defender series!! i want one for my N1! i hope they do make one for our phones!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bud760 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raccord View Post
    so those of you that have commuter case, how is the silicon holding up on the top and bottom? is there any sagging and does it get caught when putting it in your pocket or taking it out?
    holding up well for me. perfect placement of holes for the LED and the sensor. feels real solid with the plastic cover on. only thing i was worried about were the plugs for the earpiece and the usb plug but they seem to be holding up well too. even after taking it on and off more than 50 times from daily use they still fit with the whole silicone body really well.
    thanks for the reply, but i ended up buying it a few weeks ago hahaha. its a great case though, i like it better than my innocase.

Defender Series for N1 is available

I have the commuter and it's pretty good. I dropped my phone once and it hit on the upper right corner, where there is only silicone protection. It minimized the impact damage, yet the damage is still there. I've had this case about a month and I'm about to send it back in for a refund in light of the Defender series they just released. I'm a little pissed off because I specifically asked about the defender when I ordered my commuter and they said they didn't know if they were going to manufacture one for the N1. See HERE.

does the new defender series for n1 come with the clip attachment? is the outside silicone?

btw if anyone is going to buy from the otterbox side use coupon code techbargains6100p for free shipping and 10% off

does the new defender series for n1 come with the clip attachment? is the outside silicone?

btw if anyone is going to buy from the otterbox side use coupon code techbargains6100p for free shipping and 10% off
    Yes, it comes with a clip. from the pictures, it appears there's a holster/clip attachment. this doesn't appear to be part of the casing. I can't determine what the full outer casing is made of, but it doesn't appear to be silicone. I'll let you know soon enough, i'm about to order it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher3712 View Post
    I'm a little pissed off because I specifically asked about the defender when I ordered my commuter and they said they didn't know if they were going to manufacture one for the N1. See HERE.
    same thing happened to me man, I bought both commuter and impact series. I check the site today and they have the defender now! and just last week I emailed them asking about that case. So lame.

but I bought the casemate tough case and it's really awesome, it feels like it's better quality than the otterboxes I have.

Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher3712 View Post

Yes, it comes with a clip. from the pictures, it appears there's a holster/clip attachment. this doesn't appear to be part of the casing. I can't determine what the full outer casing is made of, but it doesn't appear to be silicone. I'll let you know soon enough, i'm about to order it.
    Well got my Defender Yesterday, even tho I ordered it Wednesday and paid the 20 dollars overnight. On Thursday I see no tracking number for Fedex so I called: ("We're a smaller company, not open 24hrs. We also go on a first come first serve basis and we are currently backed up with iphone4 orders. We;ll email you when we are shipping sorry for your..blah blah)
    They didn't ship til' friday. Basically it's not really different from the others, except the first layer is hard plastic (front and back piece that snap together over the Nexus), a silicon cover over that, and the hard plastic with clip over the back (or front because curiously that's how they show it in the pdf on their site). I think I'll rock it that way because of my job, it's bound to fall at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by saito1878 View Post
    Basically it's not really different from the others, except the first layer is hard plastic (front and back piece that snap together over the Nexus), a silicon cover over that, and the hard plastic with clip over the back (or front because curiously that's how they show it in the pdf on their site). I think I'll rock it that way because of my job, it's bound to fall at least once.
    so its hard plastic first that gets in contact with the phone? covered by silicone then the clip holster? how are the holes covered up? i still got a couple of days to wait but do you prefer it over the commuter?

Basically it's not really different from the others, except the first layer is hard plastic (front and back piece that snap together over the Nexus), a silicon cover over that, and the hard plastic with clip over the back (or front because curiously that's how they show it in the pdf on their site). I think I'll rock it that way because of my job, it's bound to fall at least once.
    so its hard plastic first that gets in contact with the phone? covered by silicone then the clip holster? how are the holes covered up? i still got a couple of days to wait but do you prefer it over the commuter?
    I would say that i prefer it because the last piece has the belt clip on it. Haven't seen an Otter case (for any phone) fall off anyone's belts at my job (which is pretty rough). I must admit the fit is precise the inner plastic case fits snug has holes where they are supposed to be that fit snug. The silicone is the same way but in addition has plugs that fit into the usb hole and the headphone hole. The camera lens, flash, power button, volume buttons speaker are all clear to handle their business. No need to take off unless you just want to.

I would say that i prefer it because the last piece has the belt clip on it. Haven't seen an Otter case (for any phone) fall off anyone's belts at my job (which is pretty rough). I must admit the fit is precise the inner plastic case fits snug has holes where they are supposed to be that fit snug. The silicone is the same way but in addition has plugs that fit into the usb hole and the headphone hole. The camera lens, flash, power button, volume buttons speaker are all clear to handle their business. No need to take off unless you just want to.
    take a picture for us?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links