Clarivue Anit-Glare v. Naked pics

This is a discussion on Clarivue Anit-Glare v. Naked pics within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by SubyWill i don't have the bubble issue, you just gotta put the case on the right way. i'm very satisfied what screen ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clarivue Anit-Glare v. Naked pics

Quote Originally Posted by SubyWill View Post
    i don't have the bubble issue, you just gotta put the case on the right way. i'm very satisfied
    what screen protector do you have?

i have the clarivue anti-glare screen protector. as i was putting the case on i was pushing it up as hard as i can while with my fingernails pushing the edges out towards the sides while the case was being slipped on. i got one bubble nut i just kept pushing it out and it's gone
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SubyWill View Post
    i have the clarivue anti-glare screen protector. as i was putting the case on i was pushing it up as hard as i can while with my fingernails pushing the edges out towards the sides while the case was being slipped on. i got one bubble nut i just kept pushing it out and it's gone
    okay, thanks!

tired of buying screen protectors...

I am myself having a lot of trouble with the Innocase II and screen protectors bubbling. Anyone have some tips??

I love my Innocase.. and after doing research decided on a Clarivue. Comes in 2 pack - the first one I messed up, but second one I put on very carefully. Then I put on my Innocase cover and immediately big bubbles appeared on the sides. Waited a few days, tried to push them out, filed the case, nothing works. But the Clarivue bubbles disseapeared if I take the case off, though.

So next I tried a "wet" application Best Skins Ever protector. Again, I was extremely careful. Like ridiculously careful. (Yet I still ended up with lint!) I waited about 24 hours before putting the Innocase back on, figuring maybe that had been my mistake with the Clarivue. Nope, now my BSE protector is developing bubbles.

Am I doomed?? What am I missing? I tried some of the tips others have listed, but pushing on the edges of the case didn't work for me at all. I also tried filing (sanding) the case, but so far no luck, maybe i need to try harder.

I'd really like to have my phone fully protected, but I am about ready to give up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links