Clarivue Anit-Glare v. Naked pics

This is a discussion on Clarivue Anit-Glare v. Naked pics within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Here are some pics if you are interested to see the difference. The phone with the colorful thing above it has the screen guard on. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clarivue Anit-Glare v. Naked pics

Clarivue Anit-Glare v. Naked pics

Here are some pics if you are interested to see the difference. The phone with the colorful thing above it has the screen guard on.

Picasa Web Albums - neilsnexusone - Anti-Glare Guard

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

nice pics, i love my clarivue anti-glare screen protector. it does make the screen a little grainy, but it's not that bad.
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SubyWill View Post
    nice pics, i love my clarivue anti-glare screen protector. it does make the screen a little grainy, but it's not that bad.
    Yeah I think the anti-glare benefit shows up well in the pictures but they don't do a good job of showing the down side which is diminished clarity. I guess it's something you just have to see for yourself and make a decision about whats more important to you.

I decided that this display is just too beautiful to compromise and the benefits of the anti-glare protector do not outweigh the decrease in clarity. I've got a clear guard from Seidio on the way that I will try again. If that doesn't work I'm just going to stick with naked for now.

i swear by clarivue anti glare protectors.. mainly so i dont have to keep wiping oil from my finger off of the screen. that feature alone is sooo nice

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin View Post
    i swear by clarivue anti glare protectors.. mainly so i dont have to keep wiping oil from my finger off of the screen. that feature alone is sooo nice
    True. And I really like how smoothly you are able to glide your fingers across the screen. After I ditched the Clarivue I got the one I ordered from dcmugen so I threw that on today just to see if it was any different. I honestly can't tell the difference between dcmugen and clarivue. They look and feel exactly the same and even go on the exact same way with almost identical instructions. Difference being dcmugen is much cheaper. Bottom line though is I can't get my case to work with a screen protector anyway, and I really like my case, so I'm just going to have to put up with finger prints and be very careful. On the plus side though, I'll get to enjoy the display in all of it's brilliant glory.

That being said I am going to give the Seidio USG one more try b4 I throw in the towel on screen guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin View Post
    True. And I really like how smoothly you are able to glide your fingers across the screen. After I ditched the Clarivue I got the one I ordered from dcmugen so I threw that on today just to see if it was any different. I honestly can't tell the difference between dcmugen and clarivue. They look and feel exactly the same and even go on the exact same way with almost identical instructions. Difference being dcmugen is much cheaper. Bottom line though is I can't get my case to work with a screen protector anyway, and I really like my case, so I'm just going to have to put up with finger prints and be very careful. On the plus side though, I'll get to enjoy the display in all of it's brilliant glory.

That being said I am going to give the Seidio USG one more try b4 I throw in the towel on screen guards.
    Darn that sucks.. let me guess, you have the Innocase II?? I already ordered my clarivue and I have store credit over at seidio so I was looking at the Innocase II, but i'm reading about all of these issues with screen protectors.

i don't have the bubble issue, you just gotta put the case on the right way. i'm very satisfied
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

i don't have the bubble issue, you just gotta put the case on the right way. i'm very satisfied
    Since yours didn't get any bubbles, would you mind sharing how you did it?

That's the thing, I'm going to be taking my case on and off a lot to use my various docks and don't want to have to be really careful all the time.

And yes, I do have the Innocase II.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links