I am looking for a tough rubber case for the N1

This is a discussion on I am looking for a tough rubber case for the N1 within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am looking for a thick rugged case to protect my N1. My iphone dropped several times in its plastic slim case and finally had ...

Thread: I am looking for a tough rubber case for the N1

I am looking for a tough rubber case for the N1

I am looking for a thick rugged case to protect my N1. My iphone dropped several times in its plastic slim case and finally had a thin crack. I want to totally prevent this on the N1.
    Something like this
    Speck | PixelSkin Case for iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

N_1
    Innocase II
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

i know exactly what you mean....

I few of my co-workers bought the rubberized hard case and after watching them purposely dropping thier phones to persuade me i got one myself here. i think it's what you're looking for, or so i hope. it was worth the 11 bucks, in my eyes. hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by OptPrime View Post
    I few of my co-workers bought the rubberized hard case and after watching them purposely dropping thier phones to persuade me i got one myself here. i think it's what you're looking for, or so i hope. it was worth the 11 bucks, in my eyes. hope this helps...
    Thanks. Thats just a regular case. I need a thick rubber case like specks made for the iphone.

The Case-Mate Tough Case looks like a good heavy duty case.

The case-mate tough case looked good to me also, just ordered one. Plus they include a screen protector also.

Me and my coworker have them on our phones. The case is great but the screen protector really sucks. Its the cheapest one I have ever seen.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links