Review: Case-Mate Tough Case

This is a discussion on Review: Case-Mate Tough Case within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have had mine on for a few weeks. It offers great protection against drops. From experience hard cases offer little protection against drops, which ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Review: Case-Mate Tough Case

I have had mine on for a few weeks. It offers great protection against drops. From experience hard cases offer little protection against drops, which is the reason I chose this over the Innocase II case. It is rather bulky. I just took my battery out to do a reset and realized how thin this beautiful phone is. I wish the case was thinner. Also the top and bottom of the phone are only covered by the silicone case, so they get covered in lint and crud when going in and out of the pocket.

I'm thinking of getting a gelli case to keep it slim while offering drop protection. I had one on my MyTouch 3G and it offered GREAT protection...I could throw it around without having to worry about a thing. I can use a Gelli case on days when I won't be rock climbing, street luging, or using my phone as a hammer

I'm warming up to the idea of the toughcases!

I want a good protection on my phone, but I still don't like the rubbery cases. I have had a case that is the same type of rubber, and while its not HORRID like the cheap silicone cases, it still is a bit too tacky for my tastes.

I think if CaseMate comes out with fun colors of the tough cases, I'll buy one.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

im going for this case.. i like it.. but i want to see pictures of the blue and green ones...

but first i need to get someone coming to chille to buy the phone >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    im going for this case.. i like it.. but i want to see pictures of the blue and green ones...

but first i need to get someone coming to chille to buy the phone >.<

OMG. I didn't even see the different colors they just added.

I think i might have to get the blue and black case. O_O;;;
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Wow.. how much did you pay for that?
    I use this luxury silicone one by PDair:
    PDair Luxury Silicone Case for HTC Google Nexus One (Black) by PDair by PDair - PDair.com

Yours look interesting, where I can see the rubbery part is silicone, but where is the plastic part of the case?

It's awesome.

Tough Case now in lime green and baby blue in addition to the old black and pink!!!!!

u can put the n1 with that case into the pouch? (the little bag that comes with the phone)

u can put the n1 with that case into the pouch? (the little bag that comes with the phone)
    No it won't fit. Just tried it. With the case on, it is just a very small tad thicker then a chapstick lip balm.

Quote Originally Posted by krazichinaman View Post
    No it won't fit. Just tried it. With the case on, it is just a very small tad thicker then a chapstick lip balm.
    buuu thx for the quick reply

Does the phone over heat at all?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links