Review: Case-Mate Tough Case

This is a discussion on Review: Case-Mate Tough Case within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Now your Nexus One looks bigger than an iPhone!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Review: Case-Mate Tough Case

Now your Nexus One looks bigger than an iPhone!

The best thing about the tough case is the silicone rim around the screen. I can dump the phone on its face and not only will the screen be protected, the grippy rubber will keep it from sliding and the speaker is facing upwards. 30USD is overpriced for some rubber and plastic, but it is the best protection you can get at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by zzzzzzzz View Post
    I wish I went ahead and ordered the green one... That green looks really nice - although the pictures on the web site look a little pale in comparison. The black one is nice and conservative looking - but the lint shows up pretty fast on the black silicone. Good thing we can order the silicone part separately - but I think I'll wait and see if a white version comes out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tori Malani View Post
    Does the phone over heat at all?
    The only time my phone has ever gotten warm is when I used it with my car charger, running GPS and using the music player. Under normal charging conditions, I have not had an issue with it getting warm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links