Innocase II vs Google Nexus One Tough Tough Mate

This is a discussion on Innocase II vs Google Nexus One Tough Tough Mate within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone want to take a crack at this? I cant decide which is better. Toughmate is super strong and comes with screen protector...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Innocase II vs Google Nexus One Tough Tough Mate

Innocase II vs Google Nexus One Tough Tough Mate

Anyone want to take a crack at this? I cant decide which is better.

Toughmate is super strong and comes with screen protector
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Comes to personal preference. I don't have the Innocase for my Nexus One, but I've had several of them for other phones (Diamond, Droid, Treo Pro). I just got the Tough case from Case-Mate and am happy with it.

The Innocase is thinner, but the tough case offers a lot more protection. Also, the tough case has a rubber grip and the innocase has a softouch grip.

If anyone's experienced with them, the tough case by case-mate reminds me a lot of the Otterbox commuter cases. A lot of protection, but not too much bulk.

Thinner + Softouch = Seido
    Protection + Rubber = touch case / case-mate

Sounds good, just ordered the case mate!!! Really exited! thanks!
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

YXB
    I can't decide either. I like the case-mate = protection, but I like the Innocase II+ holster = carry around my waist easy access.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YXB
    Casemate for Nexus One review from youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a2JW2_M7EQ]YouTube - Casemate for Nexus One[/ame]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I absolutely HATE rubberized cases. I frequently put my phone in my pocket, and with rubber cases its impossible to get out.

I had a few Case Mates for older phones, and while some like that rubbery soft feeling, it got fairly dusty. Not as dusty as straight rubber cases, but it still was difficult to get out of tight pockets, and almost impossible to place it in my pocket.

The Seidio case is a great texture. Very similar to the case housing of the Nexus.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

My bad....not rubber. It's a hardened ABS plastic. Not I.sticky at all. The rubberry silicone part is underneath the ABS, hence not sticking in your pocket.

I'll second the non-rubbery feeling on the tough case. I just got mine in yesterday and I like it a lot. Granted, it's my first case for the phone so I don't have much to compare it to, but the quality feels solid and I don't feel like I have to baby the phone for the first time, which is a nice relief.

Haven't really tried getting it in and out of jeans pockets yet but I don't foresee it being a big problem for me. I could see it being a bit more of a problem with girls, but that's why you have purses.

I have a thinner case on the way as well, but I see myself always having a use for this thicker, more protective case for whenever I go somewhere where the chances of me dropping the sucker go up exponentially.

so is the case mate tough case better than the seidio case? i was gonna get the case mate gelli, but dont like the pattern on the back

How thick is it with the tough case on? Is there a side ways holster that fits with it? Otherwise ill have to go with the seido case. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links