Full Body Skins compatible with dock?

This is a discussion on Full Body Skins compatible with dock? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; 1. Does anyone have a full body skin on their Nexus that is compatible with the Google Desktop Dock? 2. How about a full body ...

Thread: Full Body Skins compatible with dock?

Full Body Skins compatible with dock?

1. Does anyone have a full body skin on their Nexus that is compatible with the Google Desktop Dock?

2. How about a full body skin that is compatible with the Seidio Innocase II Surface?

I've got both accessories and I'm thinking about going with a full body skin but I've heard there may be issues with those and the dock.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have xoskins full body on mine and it docs well. I have had it installed almost 2 months and it still looks great

Quote Originally Posted by tech View Post
    I have xoskins full body on mine and it docs well. I have had it installed almost 2 months and it still looks great
    Link please.

Quote Originally Posted by tech View Post
    I posted this same question over at androidforums.com and someone else also said xo works fine. I'm just wondering if you are the same person or if 2 different people are verifying no problems with xo. Thanks.

Here's your link xo skins nexus one

I dont have an account with androidforums

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links