Case-Mate Nexus one Vroom

This is a discussion on Case-Mate Nexus one Vroom within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; +1 Gelli case...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Case-Mate Nexus one Vroom

+1 Gelli case

where is the light sensor located?

The light and proximity sensors are located right next to each other around the upper left-hand corner of the black bezel around the screen. You can see them if you shine a bright light in that area and look really hard.

thank you!!!

Anyone have an update on this? The pics on the Case-Mate site don't show it as covering the sensors anymore.

Whoa, looking at the current pictures of the Vroom on their site, it looks like they've fixed the issue! The case now follows the upper contour of the black bezel near the speaker instead of straight across where the top of the screen meets the black bezel. If you look at the last pic on their site and look at the Youtube vid, you'll be able to see what I'm talking about. That's friggin' awesome. I'm the one who brought the matter to their attention when I was wanting one! Instead I ended up with the Gelli. Time to order one and give the Gelli to my wife!

Well I just ordered one from ebay last night. Hopefully it's not the old style. I'll let you know.:nexusx:

This actually looks pretty sweet! I'm gonna get it but I'm wondering about three things:

1. How much thickness is added? I love the thinness of my Nexus One so I don't want to add too much.

2. How easily is heat dissipated?

3. Does it fit in the official desktop/car dock?

If any of you guys can shed some light on these, I'd appreciate it!

Anybody got the new model of the Vroom case yet? My buddie has one for his iPhone and I thought it was cool, but I was disappointed when I heard it covered up a lot of stuff on the N1. I was about to order the Gelli case and then saw this thread start up.

I ordered and received this case after your post and I can confirm that it as the pictures indicates and no longer covers the light sensor.

I also have the gelli case and while I like the overall look of vroom very much, the jelli is probably a little more practical. It still fits into the original case (after a little persuasion), and it does not pick up lint like the vroom.

If neither of those things bothers you, i'd say go for it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links