Car charger!!!

This is a discussion on Car charger!!! within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by judeeg Is this what you are talking about to charge your phone in the car? Can you tell me if this one ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car charger!!!

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Is this what you are talking about to charge your phone in the car? Can you tell me if this one is ok? I thank-You.
    If someone is selling them here and I don't know it, I am sorry. Don't want to step on anyone. Just want to see if I am on the right track. Thanks a lot.
    New Mini Universal USB Car Charger Adapter - Black - eBay (item 290384709754 end time Mar-24-10 15:44:14 PDT)
    Judee, I have a USB adapter similar to this one (mine is made by Kensington) and it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smooth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Is this what you are talking about to charge your phone in the car? Can you tell me if this one is ok? I thank-You.
    If someone is selling them here and I don't know it, I am sorry. Don't want to step on anyone. Just want to see if I am on the right track. Thanks a lot.
    New Mini Universal USB Car Charger Adapter - Black - eBay (item 290384709754 end time Mar-24-10 15:44:14 PDT)
    Judee, I have a USB adapter similar to this one (mine is made by Kensington) and it works great.
    But you ARE going to need a USB to Micro USB cable. Like the one that comes in the Nexus One box. Those are also available all over ebay. Like this one Micro USB Data Cable for LG enV2 DARE BB Storm PALM PRE - eBay (item 300401105980 end time Feb-28-10 19:33:39 PST)

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Thank-you so much.

I appreciate your reply's! Thanks so much! I have the adapter that came with my Nexus One. So all I need is this thingy that plugs into the car. lol Thanks again! I will grab one!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links